• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G Shock

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
OK, so I'm a fucking idiot, didn't listen to the advice I read here and purchased a Luminox back in January. The second hand decided it no longer wanted to be perched with the minute and hour hands last Friday and has been on a nice little vacation under the glass since then. I bought it second hand so I have no idea if it's under warranty and don't particularly give a shit at this point since I don't have a receipt for it.

Where is the best place to buy a G Shock? Any recommendations on a good model appreciated as well. The Luminox told me the time and date and I was just fine with that, don't really need much else.

TIA

Re: G Shock

Well, we tried. Can't fix stupid.
smile.gif

Now Mike's offloading his jetsam..

At least I admitted it. I really liked the look of that Luminox too. Live and learn.

Thanks Mike

heh heh heh, Phylo had to have the tactifool watch!
Panty 6 got me an Citizen Ecodrive Aqualand on our 14th Anni. It has seen two deployments and been back to it's So-Cal shop twice for new solar cells, but has run perfectly otherwise in the 11+ years I have worn it. PS Nothing like having dive quality crystal too...damn near indestructable

I always buy at Costco. lifetime warranty. Keep the box and reciept and they will take care of you. I personally wear a Seiko and a G-Shock for rougher duties.

I like Seiko myself.

I had a fake Rolex from Mexico, that thing kept the MOST accurate time....buddy of mine gave it to me when he got a real rolex LOL

I got my G-Shock at Kohl's. If you know how to shop there (pile discount on discount) you can get some awesome deals. Mine had a $130 tag on it, and I walked out of there paying $58.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least I admitted it. I really liked the look of that Luminox too. Live and learn.

Thanks Mike </div></div>

At least you (live and) learn. Many dont. doh!
grin.gif

Haha yeah I thought mine looked so cool to until it died.
what ever you do, do not send it in to them for repairs
unless you enjoy getting analy violated . Yep im still getting counseling for my incident w/ the losernox people!
Oh yeah and whoever in the Navy authorized them to carry the Trident
on the watch must have been part of some psyops plan so the enemy would think it was good kit and purchase these watches and they would never be on time for there ops! Maybe the C.I.A. was in on it those guys are sooo smart!