• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G43 sight upgrade

264win

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2008
    whidbey island wa.
    I am looking for an upgrade to the factory plastic sights on my G43. I dont care much about anything besides durability and snag resistance. what have you guys used and liked or disliked.

Ameriglo has a great selection of top quality sights. Trijicon owns Ameriglo.

Using the ameriglo as well. I wouldn’t call them any more or less prone to snagging than factory, they just look cooler. They aren’t tall enough to clear over an osprey.

Have you guys had any issues with those ameriglo sights shifting ? My issue with the factory sights is they will shift easily especially in cold weather if bumped.

I don’t have a skinny enough hex to fully tighten the front up so every couple hundred I do notice that the front sights loosened. Rear sight stays good. I’m sure I could use a little loctite but the real fix is proper torque.

Have you guys had any issues with those ameriglo sights shifting ? My issue with the factory sights is they will shift easily especially in cold weather if bumped.

Actually yes, I have had the rear ameriglo shift just last week.. trijicon on everything else and they are excellent

Reactions: 264win