• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G7 BR2 rangefinder

Re: G7 BR2 rangefinder

Damn, my match partner was just asking me about these today. Let me know what you learn so I can look like a genius.
wink.gif

John

Surely someone on the hide has tried one of these? I am thinking of getting one. It seems awfully convenient to have your rangefinder double as a ballistic computer. Maybe too good to be true?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Surely someone on the hide has tried one of these? I am thinking of getting one. It seems awfully convenient to have your rangefinder double as a ballistic computer. Maybe too good to be true?

Any thoughts appreciated.
Go to GeoVario LLC - Web Access /forums/f93/gunwerks-g7-br2-review-84545
Best discussion yet regarding that product and options and alternatives.
Skip

Thank you. I had read that review and found it helpful. I was trying to see if anyone had bought one and been happy with the performance. Some times I get a better feel from ordinary user. I searched the hide and only found posts from when it first came out. I was looking for a follow up from someone who had used it for awhile.

There is a thread on them over on the long range forum. If you can't find it then PM me and I'll send you a link. Bruce

They work great! I have used them on several hunts all over. You can program up to 5 guns in the unit at one time and it will give you your correction in BDC or MOA.