• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA PERFECTION........PIC HEAVY

shawn b

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2005
Dallas,Texas
Got home today and my GAP M40A1 was there waiting for me. My brother brought over his Weaver T10 for me to use until I get a base and rings for my SN3. The Sn3 will have to do until I find a MST. Got to give a shout out to George and crew at GA PRECISION for the great job they did on the rifle.....almost to pretty to shoot. But I have a feeling it's going to get plenty of use
smile.gif

A1013.jpg

A1011.jpg

A1021.jpg

A1029.jpg

A1035.jpg

A1031.jpg

Re: GA PERFECTION........PIC HEAVY

The old paint just makes it ! or Them for that matter! I love them ! Mine is next ....LOL I got dibbs on the A3 if it ever becomes for sale !

Im jealous right now after drooling over those rifles man. Both are beautiful.

Thanks guys, the A3 has been a shooter from day 1. I am sure this one will be too.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is that a takeoff stock or did GAP "weather it"
Either way it looks awesome.

They're hot on such a totally different level, I am so fucking jealous.

Sweet sweet sticks boss.

Looks like a Killin' machine. I really like the "weathered" look of the paint.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageStag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is that a takeoff stock or did GAP "weather it"
Either way it looks awesome. </div></div>

These are stocks that where in active service with the USMC and where returned as trade-ins towards new parts I think... they then fildter out to civilians.

These are great pics you should post them here.

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-precision-rifles-photo-gallery.html

Put the USO on it and break in has started. Will post range results tonight.
a1uso003.jpg

Very nice.

I fondle my return stock and dream about the day I can drop an action into it. Going to be a LOOONG time before I can afford to send it to GAP.

I did it backwards from you. I have the MST-100 coming but no action to mount it on.
wink.gif