• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Perfection .. Round 2 !

mcm308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Bloomfield, NJ
Nelly arrived home today! She's a keeper although still blind..LOL Just waiting for the MST! Thanks to JasonK, George and crew, USO, and Gary Schneider and.. The USMC for all they do !

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Re: GA Perfection .. Round 2 !

Very very nice!!! My new GAP should be here tomorrow - it shipped a day after yours. I am anxious as hell waiting for it.

I believe it is a USMC stock return so it was painted by a Marine in the field.

Painted - and re-painted, it looks like.

I kind'a like it. Won't be trying it with my A5, but maybe I'll experiment with something else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheTrauma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does one get a hold of a return stock? </div></div>

Have $1-2K handy and keep your eyes peeled, they still pop up every once in a while.

USO and a can of Krylon....George's gang does it right. Look forward to seeing completed rifle and range report.

That stock is as returned from the Marines ! It's a smear underneath. That's no GAP paint job...

Thanks for the compliments!

Man, this is getting too much! All you guys are getting your deliveries...but not me!

Still waiting on mine but no sign of the MST yet and no point in George shipping piecemeal to the UK.......

mcm308, looks a real beaut! Sure it will shoot as well! Congrats!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheyenne19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great looking rifle. Is that a thread protector on the barrel? </div></div>

negative on the threaded barrel

Awesome rifle. Congrats man. Now just make the rest of the rifle to match the stock!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC Grunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome rifle. Congrats man. Now just make the rest of the rifle to match the stock!
</div></div>

That's my plan!!