• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms GA Precision .308 w/ 23 inch barrel Manners T2A SOLD

johnnypresto

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2014
Selling my GA Precision .308 with a 23-inch barrel, Manners T2A, Threaded barrel, Badger Ordnance FTE muzzle brake, and EFR. Selling it because I haven't had a place to shoot long range. It is easily the most accurate rifle I own. The barrel is broken in with about 400-600 rounds through it. Leupold LR/T 4.5-14x50mm Scope is included.

Asking price: SOLD

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    683 KB · Views: 504
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 454
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    373.4 KB · Views: 359
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    346 KB · Views: 369
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 350
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 337
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 369
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    817.5 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
holy hell...... why did you list this. do you have all the paperwork from GAP and is the Pelican case included?
also, what twist is the barrel?

Last edited:
holy hell...... why did you list this. do you have all the paperwork from GAP and is the Pelican case included?
also, what twist is the barrel?
I just don't have the time or a place to shoot at longer ranges anymore. Pretty sure its a 1:11.25 twist, but I'll double check this weekend. I do not have the paperwork from GAP but I may call sometime this week. Pelican case is not included but I could throw it in for a little extra.

well since we're being open with one another........ you took a little to long getting back to me and since i was in a really "buying" mood, i bought someone else's rifle. please don't tempt me further with yours because if I buy yours as well, my pet hamster will go hungry next week.

Last edited:
Price without scope? Guess not. SMH

Last edited:
well since we're being open with one another........ you took a little to long getting back to me and since i was in a really "buying" mood, i bought someone else's rifle. please don't tempt me further with yours because if I buy yours as well, my pet hamster will go hungry next week.
Gotta feed the hamsters, totally get it. Good luck with the new rifle.