• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision Crusader w/templar v2

Irish Bacon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2012
Southern Oregon
Just ordered it!!!! My first serious precision rifle, beginning the longest 6 months of my life cannot wait!

Last edited:
I know how you feel. My Crusader was definitely worth the wait. I'm curious of what the Templar v2 is? What changes were made to the action? How does it differ from my rifles action? Thanks!

It is their newest action from what i understand its all one piece the lugs are intergated as well as the picitiny rail it is supposed to be more rigid and solid similar to a surgeon.

Wow! Sounds amazing! Wish I would have waited for the new action! Thanks for the info. Price has increased since I purchased mine though!

ya i was kind of bummed about that i was watching the rifle all last year but i still feel very confident it will be worth the extra $$$

I think it will be worth the extra $$. I have the jewell trigger upgrade and threaded barrel. It's an amazing rifle! I need a second job to support this hobby!

Ordered the same Rifle a week ago. New Templar V2, upgraded the trigger, and had a Badger thruster put on it and a pic rail installed for my Atlas..... 6 mo. on wait time. trying to decide whether or not to use a Bushnell HDMR with G2 recticle or go with a Vortex Razor HD or the F1

Last edited:
trying to decide whether or not to use a Bushnell HDMR with G2 recticle or go with a Vortex Razor HD or the F1
My $0.02 ...
1. Vortex Razor HD, EBR-3 MRAD; I'm a Vortex fan; all my scopes except my little .22 WMR have a Vortex. Best warranty, awesome CS, best overall value
2. Bushnell HDMR w/ G2; very close second. Like Vortex, I think Bushnell also has a military discount
3. NF F1; not a bad scope, but if I had one, I would probably sell it for #1 or #2. I don't like that you can't use Butler Creeks, it's a lot more expensive, and it doesn't have higher top end magnification. I think you pay quite a bit for the name and the tacticool look, which is wasted money IMO.

Thats exactly how i have my choices,,,, i've really decided against the F1. HDMR does not have the illuminated recticle..... Vortex is on top, wondering how their strange Shadow finish will look on the Crusader with OD cerakote

Thats exactly how i have my choices,,,, i've really decided against the F1. HDMR does not have the illuminated recticle..... Vortex is on top, wondering how their strange Shadow finish will look on the Crusader with OD cerakote
Are you planning on hunting with this rifle? I have yet to use the illuminated feature on my Razor except to test it. Just saying that I wouldn't have the illumination be the driver of your decision. The shadow finish is not strange. It complements many colors, OD included.