• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms GA Precision GAP-15

AZBeast

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2019
Selling a basically brand new GAP-15. It's a 6mm arc and I got it in March of this year. I shot 60 rounds through it and due to a medical issue I need to sell it. It comes with everything from GA and all the swag they put in. Nightforce ATACR 4x20 F1 MIL XT in a Badger condition 1 mount, which is also brand new and was purchased through GAP and mounted by them. I can take credit cards if need be. Otherwise a postal money order or Venmo will work.

If I was to seperate them I would take $2,600 for the rifle only and $2,800 for the Nightforce. Together I am asking $5,500.

• nly available in 6mm ARC - A powerful, versatile, low-recoil cartridge for long range target shooting and most North American big game species -- but it sure shines for varmint hunting where multiple targets are often engaged and maintaining your target picture for follow up shots and corrections is critical!
  • Magpul PRS® GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock
  • GAP-15 Upper and Lower Receivers, Precision milled from 7075 billet by Seekins Precision
  • The Lower receiver features large bolt catch lever, ambidextrous release function and an oversized trigger guard -- perfect for gloved hands - because coyotes still call in when it's cold!
  • 22 inch, Bartlein Stainless Steel, 5r rifled, 1:7.5” twist rate perfect for the 103-108 grain range of Hornady match quality ammo.
  • Threaded 5/8 x 24 tpi
  • Knurled thread protector included
  • SLR Sentry 8 Adjustable Gas Block and Rifle +2 gas system.
  • JP Enterprises High Pressure bolt and carrier group
  • Trigger Tech Diamond AR15 with Pro Curved trigger, adjustable from 1.5 to 4.0 lbs.
  • Seekins DNA charging handle
  • 15 inch Seekins SP3R handguard (MLOK style accessory mounts)
  • 1 10rd magazine is included, additional 10 and 15 round magazines are available.
1656616727852.jpeg

1656616759857.jpeg

1656616785460.jpeg

1656616819753.jpeg

Forgot to put in the add the gun comes with an Atlas Bipod and 140 rounds of Hornady Black ammo.

Curious.
1st pic shows a GAP lower with no forward assist.
Last pic shows a Seekins lower WITH forward assist.
I know both lowers are made by Seekins.
Just curious about discrepancy ????

NM, ignore this post.
1st pic is inverted (no ejection port so it's mirror imaged).
My bad.
Fuggin interwebz eh ?

Also I was made aware my math skills suck and the package deal should be $5400 not $5500.

Rifle sold please lock it up. Will repost the scope in optics.