• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

h4everything

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
OK
I have been looking and am considering the Fox Pro FX3 or a Western RIver nightstalker. prepared to spend around $500, is there any better options out there?

Thanks Jason

Re: Game calls

At the $500 neighborhood look at the Fox Pro Scorpion the controler is more user friendly. You may also be able to get a used FX5 or if luck a used Fox Pro Fury although I wouldn't be counting on that one.

I tried a western rivers a few years back.The sounds on it kinda sounded muffled.And it wasn't verry loud. I know that yotes can hear allot better than i do.But i could barely hear it from 40 yards away.

I'm sure the newer models are better than mine was.But if it where me Fox pro would get my money.

Look at Wildlife technologies. They probably make the best call out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Petco....
</div></div>

J-bag...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Petco....
</div></div>

J-bag...
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Yea but it really works

Fox pro works,,, and you pay for what you get with the electronics. Buddy make one off of an MP3 player, a spearker set-up from radio shack, and downloaded sounds from the net. It works but kind of distorted.

I have an FX3, but if I had to spend the money again it would be on a Minaska.
The FX3 is a fine caller. I just think after spending that much on one, the sounds should be free like the Minaska.

Flambeau Outdoors has purchased Minaska calls has changed the unlimited sound download to 1 year only. They are called MAD calls now. FWIW.