• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Game camera pics new

livetohunt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2006
wichita falls tx
Here are a few pics of deer that I just took off the game camera.It shows june but I had the date wrong its July pics.

MDGC0111.jpg
MDGC0279.jpg

MDGC0035.jpg

gamecamerapics165.jpg

gamecamerapics259.jpg

gamecamerapics258.jpg
Picture243.jpg

Re: Game camera pics

Nice pics. Reminds me I need to get out and check my cams.

Here's one from last year. The day before I got back into that stand. Only a 12 yd bow shot. I passed twice on a slightly younger version of him 3 times. He was still around in April, I saw him around the property at the end of April and again in May.

MDGC0188.jpg

Nice pic Mavrick.I moved my camera to another place we have with bigger deer but it has alot of hogs.I will post some pics later this week.

Cool. Yeah I've got pics of quite a few hogs right in that same area. Danged things are never around when I'm ready for them. I stalked within 45 yards of one with my G27, but didn't trust my skill beyond 30 ish so he walked.

Nice pics guys. I don't know about everybody else, but my finger is gettin mighty itchy.

Yes, that's what we think it is. The round hay bails have that green/blue plastic wrap on them, and we think he was scrapping the bails and got this mess on his head. We were rolling when we first saw it. It still cracks me up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don King as a deer. </div></div>
Ya mean "Deer King"...whitetail boxing manager

Re: Game camera pics new

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: livetohunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are a few pics of deer that I just took off the game camera.It shows june but I had the date wrong its July pics.

MDGC0111.jpg
MDGC0279.jpg

MDGC0035.jpg

gamecamerapics165.jpg

gamecamerapics259.jpg

gamecamerapics258.jpg

</div></div>

How does your feeder work? Looks hog proof.

Re: Game camera pics new

It works great but it wasnt made to be moved.It is concreted in the ground about 3 feet and it holds about 1400 lbs of corn.I have them on all of our places.The ones in the pics are from two different places.