• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP-10 Overall Length

powereng

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2009
West Michigan
I'm shopping for a new gun case for my GAP-10 that should be ready sometime in December. The rifle I spec'd out will have an 18" barrel, a PRS stock, and surefire break. Can someone get me an overall length dimension of a rifle in that configuration? Thanks.

Re: GAP-10 Overall Length

Mine is 22" with the SF & PRS and is approximately 42" OAL, so your 18" should be 38" OAL.

Add: If you're going with pelican you'll want the 1720 or the im3200.

Thanks Broker! I'm looking for a soft sided case right now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you tried calling Ceylon at Delta Outdoorsman? I would hit him up first and see what kind of deal he can get you. I like the set-ups of Voodoo Tactical and Tactical Tailor myself.

I have ordered a GAP 10 as well, but I am way behind you with a delivery date near June next year. Does anyone know if GAP offers hard cases that come pre-cut to fit the rifle you ordered?

They don't. It will come in a basic Plano case.

Off topic a little but anyone know where to get replacement foam to fit a pelican? I am looking to get the denser foam to replace what I had cut for a rifle I got rid of.

Surefire and PRS <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">fully extended</span></span> my 308 is 41" it is an 18" barrel
From bottom of grip to the top turret od the HDMR is 12"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surefire and PRS <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">fully extended</span></span> my 308 is 41" it is an 18" barrel
From bottom of grip to the top turret od the HDMR is 12" </div></div>

Thanks Jon. I was going off of a collapsed measurement, not extended which is my bust.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surefire and PRS <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">fully extended</span></span> my 308 is 41" it is an 18" barrel
From bottom of grip to the top turret od the HDMR is 12" </div></div>

Thanks Jon. I was going off of a collapsed measurement, not extended which is my bust. </div></div>

No problem I read your post an thought I was crazy so I grabbed a ruler and figured that your stock was collapsed.