• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gap 10 used price ?

killer-e

Private
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2010
odell nebraska
What are used GA precision AR 10s in 6Creedmoor worth ? I haven’t seen one for sale in quite a while. You see there 308 rifle’s for sale but not the 6 Creedmoor. I’ve been thinking about selling mine. since I never shoot it. may have found something that sparked my interest A little bit more . Looking for a fair starting point. Thanks

I dumped mine a couple years ago for the same reason. Seems like somewhere between $2200-$2400 depending on condition was where I was at with mine. I think the tough part about the 6 Creed is most people are aware of the barrel life so as a buyer you almost have to assume the barrel might need to be replaced unless you know the seller and can trust he's giving you an accurate round count.

All AR platform rifles have been dead for quite a while. I don’t know about custom other then I know WC had a huge backup in their inventory...

The entire used rifle market is pretty flat right now. Guys are bumping threads in here 20+ times and dropping prices left and right on quality builds, and that's for bolt guns. As mentioned, AR platform sales are even worse off right now. The guys selling their rifles quickly are the ones pricing theirs at "too good to pass up" rates.

The entire used rifle market is pretty flat right now. Guys are bumping threads in here 20+ times and dropping prices left and right on quality builds, and that's for bolt guns. As mentioned, AR platform sales are even worse off right now. The guys selling their rifles quickly are the ones pricing theirs at "too good to pass up" rates.

Especially the semi autos.