• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP 10

ghorsley

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2010
Georgia
I just sent my deposit in. 20", brake and PRS.

I have a while to think about the scope and get everything paid for.

Gil Horsley

Re: GAP 10

Okie-dokie!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrHiggins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just sent my deposit in.
</div></div>

What is the required percentage? I have a itch!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejd049</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrHiggins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just sent my deposit in.
</div></div>

What is the required percentage? I have a itch!!!! </div></div>

$1000.00 down minimum

Make sure to post pics when you get it. Hopefully I will have saved up enough to get on at the end of this year.

I see that low light got on 18" barrel on his GAP-10, anyone else go with an 18" and have already put some rounds through it?

My guess is that someone like lowlight has a specific use in mind for his 18 as well as all his other rifles.

Gents,
I'm all building up this incredible AR platform however I also see where it's becoming a mecca for post bumpers who are really not contributing.

Maybe we can keep the new one on track and keep the "nice rifle" to a minimum.