• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP .308

haydenlake71

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2010
Keizer OR USA
Forked out the dough and got a GAP .308 in an AI 2.0. I'd been researching hot and heavy for about 6 months. While breaking in the barrel I was into my number 3 shot when low and behold it went through bullet hole number 2. It left a very faint crescent moon. I was so excited I could've jumped into the air and clicked my heels. I probably should have but they probably would have kicked me off the range. Got the scope dialed in and after my fourth round of cleaning put five shots all right ontop of eachother. You could cover it with a dime, very impressive especialy since I was so excited I'm surprised I hit the paper. Amazing craftsmanship! These guys definately know what they're doing. Can't wait to go out again and get some distance on it. Thank You Lord for GA Precision.

Re: GAP .308

The only thing bad about GAP rifles is after you get the first one you will want more....thus leaving your checkbook drained...grin!

u4got2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackinfl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the specs. Details, please. </div></div>

Exactly

Specs , glass used , load used.

And pics of rifle

the problem is you clicked your heals and landed at home with out your targets...now repeat after me, "there is no place like being at the range, there is no place like being at the range, there is no place like being at the range" and post the pics

Well here is my new GAP .308 that I shot today for the first time.

2exrqr4.jpg

And here is the sight in group on the left (3 shots) and confirmation group to right (3 shots). I didn't put anything up for reference but that last group was small.

aaazj9.jpg

Did I see this on there Ready to Ship section like 3 weeks ago?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well here is my new GAP .308 that I shot today for the first time.

2exrqr4.jpg

And here is the sight in group on the left (3 shots) and confirmation group to right (3 shots). I didn't put anything up for reference but that last group was small.

aaazj9.jpg
</div></div>

Thanks for the heads up. The Marine Corps taught me 3 round groups when zeroing, so I stuck with what I knew. (Sorry to the OP I didn't mean to hijack your thread)