• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing GAP 6.5 4S/Mule Deer....

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
Patshunt031.jpg

Cheated a 20mph crosswind, and dropped a 139gr scenar into the boiler room at 465 meters on this nice mule deer buck a few days ago.

You can see the bullet's exit right next to the rifle's mag....about 1.5".

The buck is nice, and the rifle is ok, but sir, I really like you're mustache. With I could grow a nice full on like that!

Cinch can get it in the back of the pickup.....grin! Remember the petrified wood that George wanted?

Pat,nice buck...was thinking of you and George this year up in Alaska.This would have been a badass round on your hunt then.
Great buck....waggs

Nice buck Pat! Boring rifle, but a nice buck none the less. If your board I'm chasing elk in the breaks Thursday, bring your frame pack :)

Patshunt031.jpg

Cheated a 20mph crosswind, and dropped a 139gr scenar into the boiler room at 465 meters on this nice mule deer buck a few days ago.

Which bullet are you liking the best for the 6.5 4S, I see you have shot a few different ones?

Very nice! Looking for one of those tomorrow, little differant country here in western Montana tho, be at 7000ft 2+ feet of snow. Gotta go the distance for those big mulies!

Patshunt031.jpg

Which bullet are you liking the best for the 6.5 4S, I see you have shot a few different ones?

Awesome buck and great shooting!!!

I was also wondering which bullet you like best for the 6.5 4S for hunting and for overall consistent accuracy, i.e., 139gr scenar, 140gr VLD Bergers, 130gr VLD Berger...?

Thanks!