• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP 7wsm Load for 180gr VLDS?

Re: GAP 7wsm Load for 180gr VLDS?

I use 63grns 4831 sc hodgden cci large rifle primers 180 bergers overall length 2.910 jumping 50 thousands to the lands,2900 fps consistantly shoots under 1/2 moa many groups 1/4 to 3/8 to 500 yds 1/2 to 3/4 moa to 1000 yds consistanly with my Gap Crusader 7wsm.Very 1st time at 1000yds it put 5 shots in 5 and 1/2in group George and the men at Ga Precision are the only fix for us accuracy Freaks.

I'm bumping this because I too am looking for George's load. It was in the 7 mm data under a post that had three links to other Hide posts that had a ton of 7 WSM loads. They appear to be gone now, or at least my search Fu is unable to find them. So anyone have a link to the missing links????? And I'm not talking about upright bipeds
grin.gif

Your search-fu is weak....make that google-fu.

Second post down: LINKY

62 grains H4831sc and the 180 Berger VLD, Win Primers, Win Brass.

I am most humbled master......

wink.gif
Google cached pages reveal all that is lost.....and they are watching you sleep so be careful.
laugh.gif