• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing GAP Antelope Roundup....

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
wyoming006.jpg

George's buck. I loaned him my little .260.....grin! Less than 100 yards. Old, heavy buck with lots of little extra stickers...

wyoming013.jpg

My buck taken at 630 yards with the same rifle.

wyoming024.jpg

Scott took this doe with his GAP .338LM at 930 yards and one 250gr scenar.

wyoming023.jpg

George filled this doe tag with a 1000+ yard shot with his .338LM and 250gr scenar.

wyoming018.jpg

Jamie(Cinch)tagged along and helped spot for us.....thanks bud! Always good to hang with you!

Re: GAP Antelope Roundup....

A big thanks to Scott! We love Wyoming and will be back next year!

wyoming028.jpg

We got in a little coyote action too.....

George's .338LM proved to be good coyote medicine.....grin!

It was a blast, my friend, and I can't wait for next year! I hope George has it already scheduled cause it needs to happen!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What has happened in this world when George has to borrow a rifle?!?!</div></div>

I know....it's like the Pope asking you for some wine for Mass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A big thanks to Scott! We love Wyoming and will be back next year! </div></div>

yup ! For sure. Talked to Dave today and it is 100% approved ~
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was a blast, my friend, and I can't wait for next year! I hope George has it already scheduled cause it needs to happen! </div></div>

yup...yup.

I agree. was a lot of fun ! Annual event I am thinking !

Awesome Gents!! Anytime these fellers get together something hits the ground. Thanks for the pics PGS.

Pat an all boys,look's like you all had a great time...
Can't wait to get my GAP 338LM from George soon,hope it's
ready to go by the end of Oct.So i can whack some deer.
Pat, great pic's....waggs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What has happened in this world when George has to borrow a rifle?!?! </div></div>

That rifle is sort of like his.....he did build it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott took this doe with his GAP .338LM at 930 yards and one 250gr scenar.</div></div>
Gosh, that distance sounds CRAZY familiar. Skinney...what does that remind me of?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott took this doe with his GAP .338LM at 930 yards and one 250gr scenar.</div></div>
Gosh, that distance sounds CRAZY familiar. Skinney...what does that remind me of? </div></div>

That shot was 353 yards shy of the long shot that weekend......grin!

lol, got ya.
So Skinney needs to drop his beyond 1283 ON VIDEO to trump the lot?
Challenge made!

That's a bunch of big silly grins right there! That's proof of a good time had by all
wink.gif

Grizzlies, antelope, coyotes......anything that gun won't kill-geesch! Hope that one never goes on the chopping block!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott took this doe with his GAP .338LM at 930 yards and one 250gr scenar.</div></div>
Gosh, that distance sounds CRAZY familiar. Skinney...what does that remind me of? </div></div>

That shot was 353 yards shy of the long shot that weekend......grin! </div></div>

that's a long shot... It may take me a while to get to that point... we'll have to resurrect some video's in the archive's and put together the 930yd goat kill with a gas gun.

Never did get around to rendering that one...I'll have to pull it out of the basement and piece it together, but I'm fairly confident that fat bitch Norma could do some ELR damage on some soft targets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott took this doe with his GAP .338LM at 930 yards and one 250gr scenar.</div></div>

That shot was 353 yards shy of the long shot that weekend......grin! </div></div>

that's a long shot... It may take me a while to get to that point... we'll have to resurrect some video's in the archive's and put together the 930yd goat kill with a gas gun.</div></div>

i was goin to say dont you have some LR goat kill footage somewhere in the ops archive's with a couple layers of dust on it cbass

October will be here before we know it...

We'll have new rifles and cartridges to try out.