• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP AR-10 waiters.....

cruze5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2006
Kentucky
Congratulations you are now one rifle closer to getting your rifle. i had to cancel my order today due to a unexpected vehicle purchase...

gosh
frown.gif

Re: GAP AR-10 waiters.....

Sorry to hear, I've been there.

Two hours after I bolted the MST-100 into the US Optics reproduction mount on my correct serial number range Remington 700 with USMC contract barrel and USMC return smear stock with matching #'s, I got my property tax bill.

After spending 8 months putting it all together and without ever getting to fire a round through it I pulled it apart and sold the stock, scope & mount.

Sorry about your misfortune. Rather than cancel your order, you should post the rifle available for sale here on the forums. I for one am interested.

My point being the person interested would take your position in line. You ordered yours in November with an an eight month back order. Who ever buys your rifle is now set at a 3 month position.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt.Dozer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My point being the person interested would take your position in line. You ordered yours in November with an an eight month back order. Who ever buys your rifle is now set at a 3 month position. </div></div>

We dont do that Sorry

probably could have made money on the deal to take posession and then resale. You sure as hell WOULDNT lose moeney.

Just my opinion.