• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP bolt knob

Re: GAP bolt knob

If you google searched for their website and then looked in the services section you would get your answer. As far as a GAP bolt knob goes...no. A badger is a different story

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M40A3peacemaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody make one that looks similar? </div></div>

It's a knob you can get from PTG, second one down. The GAP Receiver comes from Phoenix Machine and the bolt assembly probably from PTG as well. Nothing proprietary about it.

oaqayo.jpg

What do you mean "their own"? You talking about the knurled version on the Crusader or the older GAP7000 below? Call them and ask if George doesn't chime in first.
P1010065.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M40A3peacemaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the one pictured above, but I am talking about the one that is pictured with their current base rifle on their website. </div></div>

That knob can be purchased from Surgeon Rifles, it's the KMW knob if I'm looking at the same photo. Is it the knob to the left? if so, it's the KMW knob from surgeon rifles.

sq143r.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M40A3peacemaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks...that's the one. </div></div>

Contact Terry @ KMW, he's still doing bolt knob mods. He can knock it out for you and at a reasonable price.