• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos GAP built 7WSM HDMR with G2 reticle

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Just finished load development with the 7WSM.
Rifle specs are as follows:

R700 action originally in 308 trued by GAP
PTG wsm bolt with mini M-16 extractor
Bartlein 26" 8.7 twist barrel fluted
RAD Rapid Brake 5/8-24 threads
Manners T5-A with mini chassis
Badger 20 MOA rail
Leupold MK4 34mm rings
Bushnell HDMR with G2 reticle
Harris BRM-S 6-9 with KMW Pod-Loc
Atlas Monopod

First target is sight-in/zero at 100 yards. 7 shots total on target.

Second target is 5 shots at 300 yards. The 2 shots were definitely my fault. It was getting dark.

Third pic is of the round.

Re: GAP built 7WSM HDMR with G2 reticle

Nice looking rifle man
smile.gif

nice setup.
What magazine is that? 10round WSM Alpha mag?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesBailey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice setup.
What magazine is that? 10round WSM Alpha mag?

</div></div>

Right now I am running 7 round Accurate mags...I have 3 10 round Alphas inbound.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John2247</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice looking rifle. How do you like that scope? </div></div>

I love it...For the money it cannot be beat.

thats a sick muther fucker right there. too bad its wrong handed

Very nice Steve! I'll have to looking into getting a bullet point die for the 7mm pills and I'm very interested in the bullet coating.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice stick. fuckin wrong sided for the bolt tho</div></div> I think the bolt is on the proper side - nice rifle.

Nice rifle !! What bullits are you shooting and are you able to kiss or are you having to jump them and your coal Thanks Isaac

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle !! What bullits are you shooting and are you able to kiss or are you having to jump them and your coal Thanks Isaac </div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3124007#Post3124007 </div></div>

Nice!!!

Looks like a great set-up you got there!

Very nice rifle and setup!!!
shocked.gif

Tony

Very nice rifle!