• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gap crusader need to get coated

gunfreak101

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2010
Alabama,
I have a gap crusader i need to get coated. Who do need to contact. I left a message on the voicemail and sent a e mail. Are they good about responding back in a reasonable time frame? I know somebody here can help me out.
Thanks

I've contacted GA Precision on mutliple occasions through the years and while they have been slow sometimes getting back to me, they have ALWAYS got back to me. I'd give it a few days unless you are in dyer need. If the later is the case, look at Accurate Ordanance. AO has some great turn around times and their Cerakote work is top notch.

I have a gap crusader i need to get coated. Who do need to contact. I left a message on the voicemail and sent a e mail. Are they good about responding back in a reasonable time frame? I know somebody here can help me out.
Thanks

I too have contacted them and sometimes they respond in the same day, but usually it is the next business day. Just curious, are you changing the color or was it not coated when you purchased it?

Surly