• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP Crusader ??

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
I forgot to ask when I had George on the phone and do not want to bother him again since he is so busy but anyone know what fill weight GAP orders for their A5 Crusader stocks?

He recommended a 40X trigger too, I have played with a few on factory rifles, did some tinkering and was not all that impressed; loads of creep and some grit but again their was no GAP magic applied either.

Hope this is not a mistake!!

Thanks

Re: GAP Crusader ??

I have an A5 for sale right now actually for the templar and it is just standard fill

when George works on a rifle and offers to put his magic touch on the 40x trigger, let him do it! you wont be dissapointed. Every rifle that has come from him to me, has a great trigger!

My last build had a 40X trigger on it and I love it. He has my Badger and I specifically asked for a 40X. You will be totally happy. I also like it because of the wide shoe and positive feel of the safety. GAP touched it. It will be perfect.

My last build had a 40X trigger on it and I love it. He has my Badger build now and I specifically asked for a 40X. You will be totally happy. I also like it because of the wide shoe and positive feel of the safety. GAP touched it. It will be perfect.

Thanks, I am sure I was not steered wrong. I asked for a trigger from a company and while he did not slam them and would do what ever I wanted, he said he preferred the 40X and so would I after he worked it over.

I also fear the Crusader will be barrel heavy with all that steel and nothing in the stock, not sure that is good or bad but I did not like my SPS that way is why I stuffed 2000 steel BBs in the cavity.

Thanks

Mine has the Remington trigger in it. I like the work GAP did on it alot. My GAP is heavy though and I bought it second hand so I'm not sure if it's factory or added weight up front.