• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos GAP Crusader

Re: GAP Crusader

very nice. I really like the package you have going with the rifle/scope/bipod. I saving for my atlas.

What kind of shooting mat is that and where did you get it?

thanks,
DT

Thanks. Time to go find one
smile.gif

ha +1 on finding one...

Another question: does that cheek rest/pad/pouch raise the height of eye alignment any? or is it mainly thin material on the stock?

also, after doing some research on that bag, do you really like it? does it adequately protect the rifle?

thanks again DT

The bag isn't a ton of protection, but it does the job for my purposes, which is a smaller profile way to carry it to and from the range as well as a mat when I'm firing from the prone.

The Eagle Cheek Pad does provide a slight rise to your eye and it provides a really nice surface that grips your face and doesn't slide. I did add some material under the cheek pad to raise it up a bit more and torqued it down to get perfect sight picture without discomfort.

Shoots great! .5 MOA or less, most times better than I am able to drive it at this point.

Johnny Sasaki,

They are great guns. I have this exact same rifle, except for the optics and it'll easily do better than 1/2" @ 100. I took it to the smith to get the muzzle threaded and i let him shoot it with some reloades at 600 and he ended up with about a 2.5" group. It'll shoot. spend the money they're worth it.

xdeano