• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms GAP M40A5 - Sold

BEJ762

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Bay Area, CA
I have a new GAP M40A5 spec rifle for sale. I ordered this rifle from GAP a number of years ago and I have never shot it. Looking to move it along. Rifle was built by Mark Hall. At the time of order, McMillan was not offering the older style 2 screw cheek piece system. When they were selling the conversion kits (2 screw system), I bought it with plans to send the stock back to McMillan to have them install. I never got around to it but will include the kit with the rifle so the new owner can do that if they wish. Rifle is built to spec minus 2 details; 1. cheek piece screw system (have kit for buyer), 2. Black Cerakote instead of black oxide (GAP only cerakotes). Will include 1 5rd magazine, QD sling swivels, and TIS cuff sling. There is currently a long wait time on these from GAP. There is one small mark on PGW rail from safe.

Price: $5500 shipped to your FFL.

First "I'll take it" trumps any PMs. Buyer must be willing to completed a Bill of Sale and their FFL must be willing to accept from an individual. Payment can be made thru Zelle, Venmo, Money Order or check (check must clear before rifle ships). I might consider paypal.

1631047066894.jpeg

1631047094758.jpeg

1631047118519.jpeg

1631047137700.jpeg

Last edited:
Although not pocket change .... I'm surprised this beast is still listed.
Times like this really make me hate the winter work lull.

I've yet to put a bolt gun in my collection. Nice stick!
GLWS

Reactions: BEJ762
Still available? Looking for any NVG trades? I’m interested. What are the threads ? Reason for asking is I have a TBAC 338sr e-filed that should show up soon & I’d like to run that on it if possible.
Thanks
Should be 5/8x24 as it's built to spec if I'm not mistaken

Still available? Looking for any NVG trades? I’m interested. What are the threads ? Reason for asking is I have a TBAC 338sr e-filed that should show up soon & I’d like to run that on it if possible.
Thanks
Just saw this post.

Yes, the rifle is still available. Not looking for any trades at the moment, just cash. I am fairly certain the threads are 5/8x24. That is spec and I don't believe those brakes in a 7.62cal came in any other thread pitch.