• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale GAP PPR Defiance - 6mm Creed

RKM556

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2021
Athens, GA
Hello all!

I am selling this lovely GAP PPR in LH - it is built on a Defiance Action in 6mm Creedmoor chambered by GAP. The barrel has 445 rounds on it as of now and is in amazing condition.

Typical GAP accuracy - I shot a 3.9" 5-round group at 500 yards from kneeling off a barricade!

Only, and only reason I'm selling, is that this was a backup rifle that another (very cool) user sold me. I have now acquired another backup rifle in my usual caliber of 6.5 CM.

Price is $2400 shipped and insured! No accessories included (bipod, mag, scope, etc etc).

Thanks so much - and please reach out with any questions!

PS: See below for the OG listing! I have shot 100 rounds since then.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    818.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0196.jpeg
    IMG_0196.jpeg
    784.8 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: atombomb
Interested, what model defiance is this built off of?
They call it the PPR action, I believe it is a special defiance action built to GAP's specs (but largely based on the tenacity) for this specific rifle. If it helps, it's a 90 degree throw with a 20 MOA base!

What does it weigh and is the stock finished under the arca rail? Does the barrel certificate come with it still?

Hello all!

I am selling this lovely GAP PPR in LH - it is built on a Defiance Action in 6mm Creedmoor chambered by GAP. The barrel has 445 rounds on it as of now and is in amazing condition.

Typical GAP accuracy - I shot a 3.9" 5-round group at 500 yards from kneeling off a barricade!

Only, and only reason I'm selling, is that this was a backup rifle that another (very cool) user sold me. I have now acquired another backup rifle in my usual caliber of 6.5 CM.

Price is $2400 shipped and insured! No accessories included (bipod, mag, scope, etc etc).

Thanks so much - and please reach out with any questions!

PS: See below for the OG listing! I have shot 100 rounds since then.

Any chance you would just sell the stock?

What does it weigh and is the stock finished under the arca rail? Does the barrel certificate come with it still?
Not sure about weight and finish! I am out of town and will be able to let you know by Monday. It's a regular PPR and PPR contour barrel so whatever they did for the original rifles. The cert has been used for another project.