• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms GAP Precision Hunter NEW

RobertB

Manners Stocks Support Team
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 20, 2009
    Oak Grove, Louisiana
    Tier 1 Grade-A Hunting rifles; ready to ship!

I believe these to be the best field grade precision rifles money can buy.

Incredible rifles at a great value!

I have a couple of these in 2 cartridges. Rifles are identical other than cartridge.
    6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 PRC
    Custom built to my specs.

Mack Bros Evo2
    Manners LRH with M5 chassis
    Custom camo, Atlas BT-15 pic rail, Arca tripod mount with flush cups installed
    Bartlein Carbon wrapped M-40 24” 7.7 Tw
    Threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector
    Hawkins Hunter DBM
    Hawkins Flush Fit Mag
    TriggerTech Special Curve PVS
    Cerekoted satin black

$4500 Ready to ship to your preferred FFL
    Rifles are brand new and only test fired by G.A. Precision.

If you are interested in picking up in person in North East Louisiana I would gladly offer 1 day of training and setup for no extra charge. I would also have Hornady ammo available at a great price if you wanted it.(only available to someone buying rifle)

Built for a hunt and to also use for NRL Hunter matches as well as field style matches. They will carry an accuracy and function guarantee.

Please feel free to reach out to: [email protected] with any questions or offers.

Attachments

• 88760701-8778-41A3-BE80-EB725039F212.jpeg
      88760701-8778-41A3-BE80-EB725039F212.jpeg
      467.9 KB · Views: 1,640
    • 282C7BF5-EA66-47F0-B277-D3E141DCC7E4.jpeg
      282C7BF5-EA66-47F0-B277-D3E141DCC7E4.jpeg
      453.7 KB · Views: 1,639
    • 1854763A-3982-4845-916B-C21AD40A377C.jpeg
      1854763A-3982-4845-916B-C21AD40A377C.jpeg
      443.8 KB · Views: 1,387
    • 3958CF22-EEAD-4621-92BE-C0A4D44FF190.jpeg
      3958CF22-EEAD-4621-92BE-C0A4D44FF190.jpeg
      516.2 KB · Views: 1,621
    Last edited:
    Right at 8#.

Light enough to carry with ease, heavy enough to be steady.

The rifle I’m shootings is 11.5 lbs with atlas bipod, Bushnell Elite Tac LRHS in Badger rings, and I see all my impacts with a 6.5 PRC. Using an APA LB3 brake.

Hope this helps.
    Yes sir. Thanks. Currently shooting 156 EOL. Love em.

Reactions: RobertB
    3CB47C6B-B4E2-4F41-A65F-D114E27B1C24.jpeg

In my opinion this is a heck of a deal especially when combined with the training! Robert was an excellent host and an outstanding instructor! It’s great to know we have a person so close who loves shooting and is eager to share his knowledge and experience. We will definitely be repeat customers and hope to get my wife and other son involved very soon. If your on the fence I suggest you do not hesitate, it’s well worth it!

View attachment 8035453
    In my opinion this is a heck of a deal especially when combined with the training! Robert was an excellent host and an outstanding instructor! It’s great to know we have a person so close who loves shooting and is eager to share his knowledge and experience. We will definitely be repeat customers and hope to get my wife and other son involved very soon. If your on the fence I suggest you do not hesitate, it’s well worth it!
    Thanks man! I really appreciate that! It was awesome to see Will do so awesome on every aspect of the game! That young man will have a bright future for sure! I hope y’all enjoy the rifle!

I have a couple of these in 2 cartridges. Rifles are identical other than cartridge.

Mack Bros Evo2
    Hawkins Hunter DBM
    Hawkins Flush Fit Mag
    Cerekoted satin black

If you are interested in picking up in person in North East Louisiana I would gladly offer 1 day of training and setup for no extra charge. I would also have Hornady ammo available at a great price if you wanted it.(only available to someone buying rifle)

Built for a hunt and to also use for NRL Hunter matches as well as field style matches. They will carry an accuracy and function guarantee.

Please feel free to reach out to: [email protected] with any questions or offers.
    Emailed

Got to check out Robert’s rifle this weekend at NRL hunter match and it was sweet!
    That was the concept rifle built with the same components but the colors didn’t match. It shot amazing but the production models look MUCH better imho

Mack Bros Evo2
    Hawkins Hunter DBM
    Hawkins Flush Fit Mag
    Cerekoted satin black

What does it weigh