• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP rifle shipped.. Getting worried

I shipped a barreled action the other week that updated in the 2 cities in NC where it was transfered out of and didn't update again until it arrived at its final destination. I wouldn't worry about it until next Monday...

Well...now that I have your tracking number I will reroute the package and really worry you.
I highly recommend you take down that number bud....

Don't worry its already been intercepted and sitting in my safe. Thanks for the heads up Ken :)

What parcel service? I work for UPS and id be happy to answer any questions. Customer service on stuff like this is actually what I do there as well

due to last weeks winter storm and cold temps upper Indiana division and north east where shut down for a couple days as well. So it might take a extra day or so to get it to you. If you would like send me the tracking and once I get to work I can track it for ya using our tracking system. Then I can tell you the progression

I scrolled down to see its out for delivery, anymore questions please feel free to ask

Yeah I had problems all this last week with shipping between some other members here. I'm in az and the weather is beautiful, 75 tshirt and shorts weather, didn't realize the hell the rest of the country was going through and -20 or more delayed some shipments for sure

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk