• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP Rifle "The Beast"

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
A While back, Bill Tompkins brought me an action that we had recieved Serial #666 Bill said "I think we should do somthing interesting with this action". Well, I agreed but we never came up with an idea so this year we barreled it up in 308 Win, bedded it to an A5 stock and I sent the stock out to Jeromy Holmes at Dimentions. The only thing I told Jeromy it it needs to be Nasty, Dark and Evil!!! We got it back a month ago and Lionel ad Justin started working on the cerakote to match the stock, The finished piece came out better than expected. Enjoy!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Disclaimer : Nobody at GAP is into Devil Worshiping this was all in fun! Hopfully no one is offended. </span>

400326462.jpg

400326467.jpg

400326466.jpg

400326464.jpg

400326463.jpg

400326469.jpg

Re: GAP Rifle "The Beast"

who's going to build "The Almighty"...I'm thinking something in .950 JDJ would be appropriate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's going to build "The Almighty"...I'm thinking something in .950 JDJ would be appropriate. </div></div>

No matter the caliber "The Beast" will ALWAYS be more powerful...

ok, I will be honest - it kind of creeps me out a tad.

I dig it. Very cool looking paint job and custom touches. The question is... how does it shoot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dig it. Very cool looking paint job and custom touches. The question is... how does it shoot? </div></div>

Bubba GAP built it must you ask???

Yea, I dont think you could give me that rifle...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's going to build "The Almighty"...I'm thinking something in .950 JDJ would be appropriate. </div></div>

No matter the caliber "The Beast" will ALWAYS be more powerful...</div></div>

And that kinda worries me too... j/k

And the price? Just kidding, I know its not for sale. Nice work on the stick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dig it. Very cool looking paint job and custom touches. The question is... how does it shoot? </div></div>

Bubba GAP built it must you ask??? </div></div>

It was rhetorical...

Who do I have to sacrifice to get this or do you pay in goats blood?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's going to build "The Almighty"...I'm thinking something in .950 JDJ would be appropriate. </div></div>

No matter the caliber "The Beast" will ALWAYS be more powerful... </div></div>

Don't think so, read the end of the Book

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gme</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's going to build "The Almighty"...I'm thinking something in .950 JDJ would be appropriate. </div></div>

Don't think so, read the end of the Book </div></div>

I don't live my life by books.... live my life by reality...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gme</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's going to build "The Almighty"...I'm thinking something in .950 JDJ would be appropriate. </div></div>

I don't live my life by books.... live my life by reality...
smile.gif
</div></div>

.....good luck with that.....

I love the two tone cerakote. But only on the Beast. On a regular rifle it would look kinda silly.

This is posted in the wrong Forum. I dare you to put it in the For Sale Forum. I hear Charlie Daniels singing in my head. Something about if you care to take a dare, I'll give some of my gold for you to mark it sold or some such crap.

762 frmafr have you ever read the book? Sorry but I know the Beast wont win. I know I know off topic here, but you post subject matter like that, I dont see why its not the right place (possibly the only time). Feel free to PM if youd like.

Very nice! The serial number would match my AR15's. It also is 666. If it was for sale, I would probably buy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BGEFIVEFOURONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">762 frmafr have you ever read the book? Sorry but I know the Beast wont win. I know I know off topic here, but you post subject matter like that, I dont see why its not the right place (possibly the only time). Feel free to PM if youd like. </div></div>

Nope...not much on children's fables. Anyway, back on topic...Everyone look at the bad ass rifle that GAP has created.

Somebody has made a new years resolution to bust hell wide open. Cool rifle and unique but I wouldn't own. If it's all I had to save my life then I would shoot "the hell" out of it.
smile.gif

That is a sweet rifle. Dimensions does some amazing paint work. I think I'll send my NM stock off to him when I get it back to get it all spiffed up.

I think it looks great!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jesus Christ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George,

Bad ass rifle, but I would probably end up destroying it. Haha.

Nice work. </div></div>

I once had a .308 that I built for myself with the last three digits of the serial number "666", best shooting rifle I've ever owned, it's how I came up with my user name. Bet this rifle is a shooter as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triple 6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once had a .308 that I built for myself with the last three digits of the serial number "666", best shooting rifle I've ever owned </div></div>

Of course it was....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gme</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's going to build "The Almighty"...I'm thinking something in .950 JDJ would be appropriate. </div></div>

+1

What he said. I think somebodies in for a big surprise unfortunately.

That rifle looks really good. Now you need to put a nice big red laser on it somewhere to match the paint.