• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing GAP strikes again!

TattooBlade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Well my GAP performed flawlessly again! A chilly 29 degree morning with calm winds. Landowner wanted a cull buck taken so I was happy to lend a hand. 100 yards, slight quartering towards; pefect shot. Barnes 150 TTSX made pin hole entry, blew up almost all internal organs, exited with two inch hole. Buck walked two steps and fell. The internal damage was insane. It's been a lot of years since I've been able to hunt. I got lucky to hook up with some great folks for a few day hunts this year. Not complaining at all!

6596782735_0604641780_b.jpg

Re: GAP strikes again!

I found a guy that manages some land and does some day hunts for a really reasonable price. It's near Bandera.

I'd still like to find a yearly lease so I can have a place to access year round if the price and location is right. But this guy is a really nice guy and I can't complain about the price or location for day hunting.

is this the same bullet as the horn SST? got 3 so far this year in GA all 1 shot clean kills inside 100yd with 6.5x55 fiocchi 140gr horn SST. very accurate of the bench as well. < .75. got some 150gr 308 horn factory. no kills yet but,again well < 1.0.

The Barnes TTSX is nowhere near the same bullet as a Hornady SST...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tattoo, glad to see you got the hero shot right this time
grin.gif
</div></div>

Just for you!
smile.gif