• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP/Surgeon Action/Manners Stock and what it does

kheuertz

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
IMG_4945.jpg

...3 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match 168 grains
IMG_0204.jpg

Re: GAP/Surgeon Action/Manners Stock and what it does

So the other two missed the paper completely? That sucks. I'll take that off your hands and dispose of it.

Its a good thing five shot groups are no longer required, because the next two would have opened that up a bit...j/k dang good shooting from a dang nice rifle.

Triple damn for three shots!!! Let us know how she does when you stretch it. Nice shooting!

It's not all in the rifle! Great shooting.
cool.gif
Regards, Paul.

Results of a well built weapon, I know it also takes a good shot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pgh_rugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Range?</div></div>
5 meters. lol

Outstanding performance !
Great shooting from great equipment.
Enjoy !

Damn I don't see a picture! Or is the group so tiny I can't find it?

I have my first Surgeon Action rifle in-bound. This week!

You are going to sniper hell for doing only a three shot group lol

I'm in for the Jax shoot if anyone puts one together. What manners stock is that?

Thanks,

Kris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nexusfire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are going to sniper hell for doing only a three shot group lol</div></div>

lol

nice shooting btw

The stock is a Manners MCS-GAT ambidextrous model. I like the thumbhole and since I shoot left-handed it seems to work well for me.

This was just at the 100 yard range, and yes I know it was only three shots but all I had with me at the time were four rounds ( 1 - for cold bore shot, 3 - for the rest you see ) as I was shooting the AR and using the Savage for most of my trigger time.

I wouldn't mind getting together for a JAX shoot sometime, I'm still a rookie at this...JaxOps

WTF! You completely missed the target with 2 of those shots! J/K

Nice gun and good shooting!

You florida guys need to get over and check out the K&M Training's Range. Its un fucking believeable. I wish it was 3-4 hours from here. Id live there on weekends.

Great Shooting!

K&M is a fantastic place to shoot!! A one day match is coming up in May. All the Florida guys need to try and make it.

Looking forward to the GAP match too
wink.gif

Check the price of gas lately?
smile.gif
I'm going over for their one day comp. soon. Manatee are K&M are both a big hike for us in NE Florida. I've heard good things about both, but can't resist the 60 minute drive to BSF.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You florida guys need to get over and check out the K&M Training's Range. Its un fucking believeable. I wish it was 3-4 hours from here. Id live there on weekends. </div></div>

George, looks like a great place to shoot. May have to plan a weekend over that way from Jacksonville. Looking to get a GAP-10 soon to round out my collection. What suppressor would you recommend?...JaxOps

I love seeing stuff like this. Gets me excited for my new build!

K&M is a 10 hour drive for us down in South Florida. Airfare up there is RIDICULOUS!
I'm going to try to make a car pool trip up there for the May match. Who knows.