• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP Tempest Pre-Fit Barrels?

abn_surfer

Vaya con Dios
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2009
    Coastal South-East
    I am lookin for a suggestions on GAP Tempest pre-fit barrels, any and all suggestions on where to buy?

Thanks Y'all

Last edited:
    Your best bet would be to reach out to Ga Precision or Mac Bros. Because it has a breach ring with tight tolerance like the Badger M2013 you can order pre-fits but you will likely have to send it out to a smith to have it measured before you can order off the shelf. Patriot Valley, Bugholes, 5x5 Precision can do that as well.

Reactions: abn_surfer
    I can't make a "sight unseen" prefit for a Tempest.

I can fit a barrel to the action and then when it comes back we provide the owner with a lasered tag with all the critical dimension on it. This way we only need to see it once.

Reactions: Rob01
    Not as easy as a straight prefit but sending the action up to Josh and having him do that first barrel will allow you to just order barrels from him in the future just like a prefit. I did that with my Surgeon. He got the measurements and any other barrel I needed, doesn't matter caliber, he can just spin it up and send it to you.

Reactions: abn_surfer