• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP wait time?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Anyone know what the current wait is? I ordered a barreled action about 3 weeks ago. Was quoted a little less than 4-6 weeks.

Waiting is the worst part.

-dan

Re: GAP wait time?

If they said 4-6...than I'm sure that's what it will be.. I think they got a handle on how long it takes to get stuff done. They told me 8-10 for my M40A1 build and I supplied the parts.. Uggghh 4-5 more to go...
    laugh.gif

Sent my 300 win mag in las November for new barrel, muzzle brake, bolt work. Was told at least 4 - 5 months. Still waiting. I know, the wait is just killing me. But, what can you do? I am sure it will be worth it at the end.

im on 8 months now . i know its on someones bench as they called me about it. cant wait to see it. I think i sent it in when there was an existing backlog.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sent my 300 win mag in las November for new barrel, muzzle brake, bolt work. Was told at least 4 - 5 months. Still waiting. I know, the wait is just killing me. But, what can you do? I am sure it will be worth it at the end. </div></div>

I was told 5 weeks and sent it off 3 weeks ago. I hope its not 5 months, I'll miss out on my entier comp season.

Sent in my .308 for a rebarrel I already had them true the action. They quoted around 6-8 weeks. I think I'm on week four

Sent my barreled action in for a threading, thread protector, and bolt knob last week. I didn't ask, I figure I will get it not long after it is finished in what ever order it showed up.

They did a barrel thread and muzzle brake install for me a few months ago. I had it back on my doorstep three days after UPS showed that GAP had received it. Based on that, they must have got it, did the work, and shipped it back out the same day.