• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAPs in Puerto Rico

dagger3

Private
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2008
San Juan, PR
Here they are, some of the GAPs that we have down here in Puerto Rico.......Thanks George and crew!!!

M40A3's (Urban one looks pretty cool)
23k56yo.jpg

Urban Camo M40A3
2i8agi1.jpg

M40A3 Built by Eric Reid
bzyhf.jpg

Elvis and his A3
14oewy.jpg

Benjie and his Urban camo A3
2ajstwk.jpg

M40A3 also built by Eric Reid
4qjzfs.jpg

Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of my M2008 build, just got it today!!!

Re: GAPs in Puerto Rico

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lefty using a righty ? </div></div>

I know! For some reason he wanted it that way, he told me one time that it was just in case that if he wanted to sell it righties are easier to sell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lefty using a righty ? </div></div>

It happens a lot. I'm a lefty and have never shot a left-handed rifle.

Very cool, I definitely want to see your M2008 build, I'm dying to get mine, hopefully this month...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Patton63</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lefty using a righty ? </div></div>

It happens a lot. I'm a lefty and have never shot a left-handed rifle. </div></div>

I own about 20 rifles, 1 of them is a lefty. I still haven't gotten used to it yet, I grew up shooting RH weapons.

my brother shoots my M2008 badger rifles lefty. they are set up righty for me! he is about to turn 20 and he might be the best shot I have ever seen at 400 yards. I have put him to the test shooting golf balls at 400. he hit them......

Haha, nice rifles!

04/26/2009 @ 300yds line
5dqolc.jpg

New toy
25511qa.jpg

Im the south paw in the pic. I went with a RH rifle cause I wanted a true M40A3 and they dont come in a LH action. This is my first bolt action rifle and from now on RH actions for me.

Some facts:
1. There are left handed snipers in the USMC. All USMC 40's are RH. They just adapt to the rifle.
2. There were left handed Samurai. You can only handle the Katana with the right hand. Again, they adapt to the sword/technique.

So what the hell, this only adds more challenge to the already challenging art of long range shooting and ordered the M40 from Gap.

Guess what... I adapted
grin.gif

I'm a lefty and I prefer righty rifles. I shoot mostly prone or from a bench, very little offhand, and that way I can cycle the bolt with my "free hand" and not really budge from my firing position.

same here. works just damn fine...usmc don't build lefty rifles. see it all the time in there

Well here it is, my Badger M2008 build by GA Precision.

Once again thanks George and crew!!!

Specs:

-Badger M2008
-MCmillan A5, pillar bedded, adjustable integral cheek piece, GAP camo, six flush cups, bipod stud and spacer system
-Jewell trigger set @ 2.5 lbs
-Badger Ordnance trigger guard & mag system
-Harris 6-9 bipod
-Two Bartlein Bbls, starting @ 1.250 and finishing off @ 1, 26" in lenght fluted, one in 6.5x47 and the otehr one in 6.5x284
-TAB sling
-Badger Ordnance MAX 50 34mm rings (for a Schmitty of course!)

Well...........enjoy!!!

[img:left]
muee55.jpg
[/img]

2usg8j7.jpg
[/img]

33dz0qd.jpg
[/img]

34jbrqw.jpg
[/img]

2r4h2c2.jpg
[/img]

30b0cc6.jpg
[/img]

k2cunm.jpg
[/img]

dyre3l.jpg
[/img]

23jijjp.jpg
[/img]

2dl8xer.jpg
[/img]

Here we go again!!!

29w4a4h.jpg
[/img]

2nn43a.jpg
[/img]

2hcnss0.jpg
[/img]

21cs8dv.jpg
[/img]

n5g8lz.jpg
[/img]

Barrel details!!!

14cfcav.jpg
[/img]

dxg591.jpg
[/img]

4tmrl5.jpg
[/img]

n642m8.jpg
[/img]

25qf4t3.jpg
[/img]

2r6yulw.jpg
[/img]

2hcnde8.jpg
[/img]

dceezt.jpg
[/img]

Is that a rifle or a midget tank?!

Dude, what a huge mistake for me looking at this pics...

The wife is going to kill me but I'm in for the next batch of M2008 actions...

nice work on the badger action/rifle!

looks great. shot it yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice work on the badger action/rifle!

looks great. shot it yet? </div></div>

No, not yet I'll post them up as soon as I shoot it, got to make the bullets first!