• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Garage Sale - Drop leg Holster, etc…

CV_Ag

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2018
New Braunfels, Texas
Trying to clean this room up so here we go.
1. Larue Tactical Range Bag - Smaller bag, great for pistol day at the range which I don’t do much of. Mint condition. Has pistol carry securement inside which is adjustable via Velcro around the inner walls. SOLD

2. Don Hume Drop Leg Holster - I’ve had this for years and it only got maybe a half dozen uses. It used to holster a Springfield XD with TLR3 light. As far as fitment with other pistols I can not say but likely will work with similar pistols. $30

3. TAB Gear Biathlon Sling - Love TAB gear but I just hardly sling my rifle anymore at matches. This sling has the push button QD releases and Cobra buckle upgrades. Very robust and makes it easy to sling your rifle like a backpack. SOLD

4. Wiley X BOSS Protective Shooting Glasses - brand new, never worn. Camo with all new accessories. These have the facial sealer to keep gas and dust out of the eyes. Retail is over $125 but let’s get em gone - SOLD

All prices are shipped to your door CONUS.

IMG_9074.jpegIMG_9075.jpegIMG_9076.jpeg

Last edited: