• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garfield Quotes

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
IMG_3057.png

“You know you’re getting older when your favorite late-night show is the six o’clock news.”

“Life is a lot like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it. But the longer you stay, the more wrinkled you get.”

(and my favorite)

“I’m not always right, but I’m never wrong.”

Now for the rest of the story…

Enter Warpaint. Warpaint is our rescue cat who is now living with our son (and may be coming back home). Warpaint is a little brawler. She hates any and everything that even resembles feline.

However, once upon a time, our neighbor had a very aging cat named, you guessed it, Garfield. Now Garfield was close to 15 years. However, in the brief time that young Warpaint and Garfield lived together, Warpaint loved Garfield. It’s like, when she lost Garfield, she blamed every other cat in the world for her loss. Even at the age shown below, she would fight any and everything regardless of weight class. And at that age, she always won.

IMG_0292.jpeg

Current. Enter Duke. Duke is not ours. He is the neighborhood dog. He patrols the neighborhood every morning and every afternoon. Bothers no one, just a nice friendly dog. We love him and give him treats. Not a replacement for The Bandit. Just a nice fellow who walks with me in the evenings and loves a pet and a treat.

I like that the Hide is full of old dudes who will all likely die of natural causes in the next 5-10 years.

Warms my heart.
Your are such a kind hearted gentleman it almost makes me wish you could have the privilege of becoming a quadriplegic with a wife who hates you and takes out her hate by doing everything she can to make you miserable. .

Your are such a kind hearted gentleman it almost makes me wish you could have the privilege of becoming a quadriplegic with a wife who hates you and takes out her hate by doing everything she can to make you miserable. .
Well… I am one of the old dudes who will likely die of natural causes in the next 5-10 years… which is the heartwarming part. I ain’t alone. 🤓

Reactions: mtrmn
Well… I am one of the old dudes who will likely die of natural causes in the next 5-10 years… which is the heartwarming part. I ain’t alone. 🤓
Then you get the most sincere and humble apologies. Thought you might be one of those young whippersnappers who can’t wait for us to kick the bucket so they can get all our stuff cheap.

Apology is sincere. Have a great day, and might I add, may your 5 to 10 years be 20 to 30 years or more, blessed with good health and good fortunes.

Then you get the most sincere and humble apologies. Thought you might be one of those young whippersnappers who can’t wait for us to kick the bucket so they can get all our stuff cheap.

Apology is sincere. Have a great day, and might I add, may your 5 to 10 years be 20 to 30 years or more, blessed with good health and good fortunes.

I figgered it was a “Lost in Translation” innernet thang. No harm, no foul brutha.

Does anyone dare tell the OP that if he holds down the "ctrl" button and uses his scroll wheel he can get his font back to normal size ???

Just thought I'd toss that into the fray and see where it landed.

Does anyone dare tell the OP that if he holds down the "ctrl" button and uses his scroll wheel he can get his font back to normal size ???

Just thought I'd toss that into the fray and see where it landed.
The change in font was intentional. The main part of the post was the important part. That’s why I used a larger font. As for the second part, I almost wish I had not included the second. Me just dribbling. A grown man should know better.

The change in font was intentional. The main part of the post was the important part. That’s why I used a larger font. As for the second part, I almost wish I had not included the second. Me just dribbling. A grown man should know better.
Nothing wrong with a larger font, especially for older eyes. The dribbling part, well it happens. At least you can still dribble. LOL

This guy is Hugo he’s my buddy!! Love him and I do truly believe he knows.

Was a rescue kitten and got a bladder blockage. Woken up at midnight to him meowing, if you could call it that. But it was a meow that me and the wife knew was a cry for help. He was dying right there.

Emergency drive to vet and immediately into pet ER. Next day brought him a blanket from the bed so he could have something soft and familiar smells. Animals aren’t all that different from people, but in their own way. I crawled into the kennel with him everyday after work for the next three days till he was released.

I do believe that cat knows what happened to him and who took care of him. He will come when I call him. When I get home from work he happily trots with tail high to greet me. Every single evening waits for me in bed and stays close.

If I’m late or away he sits at the end of the bed and stares at the door waiting.

1710905567355.jpeg

1710906032306.jpeg

Still working on him riding in the tractor. He wants nothing to do with the outside world!!

This guy is Hugo he’s my buddy!! Love him and I do truly believe he knows.

Was a rescue kitten and got a bladder blockage. Woken up at midnight to him meowing, if you could call it that. But it was a meow that me and the wife knew was a cry for help. He was dying right there.

Emergency drive to vet and immediately into pet ER. Next day brought him a blanket from the bed so he could have something soft and familiar smells. Animals aren’t all that different from people, but in their own way. I crawled into the kennel with him everyday after work for the next three days till he was released.

I do believe that cat knows what happened to him and who took care of him. He will come when I call him. When I get home from work he happily trots with tail high to greet me. Every single evening waits for me in bed and stays close.

If I’m late or away he sits at the end of the bed and stares at the door waiting.

View attachment 8377013
View attachment 8377016
Still working on him riding in the tractor. He wants nothing to do with the outside world!!
So glad Hugo made it. Bandit gave that last cry for help as well. But he was already beyond saving. A good friend, missed always.
IMG_2522.jpeg

Adopted these two stray dip shits also. German Shepard Doberman mix that my son found hiding under a car on a call out, and a Bird dog German short hair pointer mix someone bread pups out of then dumped.
1710947349918.jpeg

People have been talking a big game like that for years. And no one does a thing. And you won't either lmao.
Your either a fed or someone who has never done anything for this country and think those that man up when ask, or won't, when its time to go 442. You don't know how mistaken you are, as you live in the perception world.

We don't have the issues your shit holes do, and that begs the question why? Think about that long enough, but a hint is written above.

Your either a fed or someone who has never done anything for this country and think those that man up when ask, or won't, when its time to go 442. You don't know how mistaken you are, as you live in the perception world.

We don't have the issues your shit holes do, and that begs the question why? Think about that long enough, but a hint is written above.
I ain't a fed but alright. The time to "go" was years ago. I'll believe people will do something when I see it.

Yea will, most know there will be a part two that many here, might be able to participate in.
The problem is, it won't be civil war. It will be a civil conflict where your neighbors and the drug dealer down the street are your enemies and not necessarily uniformed government assets.

The problem is, it won't be civil war. It will be a civil conflict where your neighbors and the drug dealer down the street are your enemies and not necessarily uniformed government assets.
Most don't care who local is involved or their dress as they are just targets. Those types are funded, & directed by others who is the real enemy. Once the ROL is out the window you're going to see, what was for export only, come home to roost.

Reactions: Charmingmander
Ok how did we go from Garfield to civil war II? Was there a “Boogaloo Garfield” comic I missed?