• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin 701 DSF

hot loads B==D - - -
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
Does the 701 just do one DSF adjustment? Sorry to make a post just to ask. Haven’t really messed with DSF.
IIRC the Kestrel Elite can hold up to 6 data points.

I'm curious about this as well. I just got done making adjustments and when I go back to the read out it didn't change

Does the 701 just do one DSF adjustment? Sorry to make a post just to ask. Haven’t really messed with DSF.
IIRC the Kestrel Elite can hold up to 6 data points.
The Garmin will do 6 data points as well. After you click "use" just change the values and click "use" again. Each time it will add to the DSF table. You can view the current DSF table and clear it from the "view DSF table" menu option.

Reactions: 021411
The Garmin will do 6 data points as well. After you click "use" just change the values and click "use" again. Each time it will add to the DSF table. You can view the current DSF table and clear it from the "view DSF table" menu option.
Awesome thanks for the update.