• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Garmin Fenix 6S Pro

RayDBonz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
This has been SOLD - thanks!

Offered for sale is a new in box Garmin Fenix 6S Pro.

This is the 42mm diameter version that is only 13.8mm thick. If you have a large wrist, you may need an aftermarket strap.
In black with black rubber strap. Box is still sealed, direct from Garmin.

Has more features than I can explain. Sensors for heart rate, blood oxygen saturation, altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, GPS (all three), compass, accelerometer. Plus regular watch features including a chronograph. Can play and control music from your phone, notifications from your phone, Garmin Pay, incident detection. Tracks a bunch of activities with added features for running, golf (41,000 course database), cycling, swimming and more.
They are $699.99 from Garmin.

This is the standard edition with gorilla glass (not sapphire or solar) and has the 'premium features'.
Can also add apps from Garmin connect, like a ballistics calculator, etc. This is not the version with Applied Ballistics and AB cannot be added later.
Details here:
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/64...n/010-02159-13

I will also include an OEM Garmin heathered black nylon QuickFit strap.
This has been used, but could likely pass for new. These are $99.99 from Garmin!
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/55...n/010-12875-00
Also included are two tempered glass screen protectors.

It was a 3-pack, but I used one on another watch.

ELiJOUxl.jpg

OvbNvBml.jpg

NbQLMmel.jpg

z39O0AJl.jpg

mlxoHo9l.jpg

vRRt8dSl.jpg

All of the above (watch, extra strap and screen protectors) offered for $650 - now $550 - delivered in the US. PayPal is fine to a confirmed address.
Would sell just the new in box watch for $600 - now $500 - delivered in the US.
No trades please.
Please email or PM with questions or offers.

Last edited:
Reactions: automatik
Now $500 for the watch, $550 for everything.
Might trade for match grade ammo. 168 or 177gr FGMM .308, Hornaday 6.5CM.