• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Garmin Tactix 7 Pro Ballistics

corym468

Minuteman
Oct 5, 2010
Madison, AL
This is the Garmin Tactix 7 Pro Ballistics Edition (Applied Ballistics version).

$1300 Firm, shipped to the lower 48. These are $1599 new plus tax.
Cashier's check, check, or Bitcoin. I canceled my account with paypal after that implemented a policy allowing them to fine you for your social credit score.

Lightly worn for about 6 months. Just recently updated it and wiped it of my data. Will include a screen protector, just remind me please.

Trades considered, but must be LNIB w/box & accessories unless otherwise specified:
12 Man Tipi Kifaru, Seek Outside, or similar quality will consider lightly used
Big Agnes Goosenest Double Decker Inflatable Cot
Helinox Lite Cot

ICUGR Integrated Compact Ultralight Gun-Mounted Rangefinder
Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50mm F1 Zerostop Mil-XT Dark Earth Riflescope C665
Nightforce NX8 4-32x50mm F1 ZeroStop .1 MRAD DigIllum PTL Mil-XT Dark Earth Riflescope C667
Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10x24 EBR-9 MRAD Riflescope RZR-11002
Magview S1 SPOTTING SCOPE ADAPTER

Dillon XL750 or better progressive press 1100, Mark 7 etc.
Dillon Caliber Conversion Kits | XL750 / XL650: 5.56/ 6.5 Grendel/ 45 ACP/ 9mm
Dillon Casefeeder
Mr. Bulletfeeder by Double Alpha
Dillon RF100 Auto Primer Filler
Dillon Toolhead | XL750 / XL650 Black or Blue

Impact Action 737T - Right Handed, Full Rail Titan, AW Cut will consider used but in great shape
Terminus Action Zeus Short Action Mag Bolt will consider used but in great shape
The War Poet by Shadow Systems, Semi-auto, 9mm
Springfield Armory XDM OSP 10mm Optics-Ready Flat Dark Earth Threaded Barrel

Western Mountaineering Everlite or Badger MF
First Lite Shale Touch Hybrid Glove LG
First Lite Alpine Cold Weather Glove LG

High Country Pack Ultralight Game Bag Set
Kestel 5700 Applied Ballistics
Sig Sauer KILO5K
Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB 10x42 Laser Rangefinding Binocular LRF302

Leki BLACK SERIES FX CARBON
Black Diamond ALPINE CARBON Z TREKKING POLES

Attachments

• IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    702.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    543.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    444.7 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Thebiglebowski
The supershieldz tempered glass protector. It's not pictured. I'll try to get one posted of it installed on the one I'm keeping.

I don't know what the size is to be honest. The amazon listing says it works on the Fenix 6 Pro whatever size that is.

Pictures with screen protector. (2 Pack) Supershieldz Designed for Garmin Fenix 6 / Fenix 6 Pro/Fenix 6 Sapphire/Fenix 6 Pro Solar Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Anti Scratch, Bubble Free https://a.co/d/4vJjtta
36D61B4E-195C-4B20-B444-5B3F31B9F57E.jpeg

Attachments

• BD595E75-9EC1-43C3-AE7B-F8D6E2607F24.jpeg
    BD595E75-9EC1-43C3-AE7B-F8D6E2607F24.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: _Windrider_
Do you really think GPS will continue to function during the apocalypse?
It really depends on the flavor of apocalypse. Eventually the Satellites will fail or fall out of orbit, but they should be largely autonomous and last for at least another decade. So excluding EMPs or China shooting our satellites out of orbit it should continue to function. I'm not an expert on Satellites or GPS, so I'd be interest if an expert had a different opinion.

It really depends on the flavor of apocalypse. Eventually the Satellites will fail or fall out of orbit, but they should be largely autonomous and last for at least another decade. So excluding EMPs or China shooting our satellites out of orbit it should continue to function. I'm not an expert on Satellites or GPS, so I'd be interest if an expert had a different opinion.
Except for it’s dependency on ground stations. All they really have to do is take those out.

Reactions: Riverlife87
Are they actively dependent or passively? Will they stop working if they lose these stations or will they slowly lose accuracy over time? I'd be very surprised if it was the former, but I've been surprised before.

Are they actively dependent or passively? Will they stop working if they lose these stations or will they slowly lose accuracy over time? I'd be very surprised if it was the former, but I've been surprised before.
The ground stations send correction signals to the satellites. Would they work, probably. But yeah accuracy would be degraded and would get worse with time.