• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Garmin Tactix Delta Solar with A/B**SOLD**

Helidriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
I purchased this a few months back. It's pretty damn cool but I just don't use it like I thought I would. I wore it for about a week and just decided it was not for me. I will admit it's easier than using your phone once you have it set up. It comes with extra charge cables and both factory bands. You will need to load the Garmin Connect and Synapse apps on your phone but you don't need your phone once it's set up. The Synapse phone app is amazing! You can load and modify profiles on the fly and do it VERY quickly. Wish my 701 was able to do that. I don't have the little manual it comes with. I don't know where it went but it's easier to download it on the Garmin website and print it on regular paper.

I'm not looking fo trades right now. Price is SOLD shipped and insured. Money Order or PayPal (you pay the fees). I will also allow local pickup if you liven the Phoenix area.

I will only ship to the lower 48. If you live in AK or Hawaii you will need to pay for the shipping. NO international sales.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it, PMs don't count. Feel free to PM me with questions but the first "I'll take it" posted here is who gets it.

Second pic is kind of blurry but the display is actually very crisp.

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

Last edited: