• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Garmin Xero C1 Chronograph

jeepwilson

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2011
Western NC
I just received 3 Garmin Chronographs and I am selling 2 for $700 each and that is shipped and insured. I can post pictures this evening when I get back to the shop. I take PayPal or I can take credit card which will have a 4% charge thanks to QuickBooks. I can ship these tomorrow morning and you will receive a picture of tracking when I drop them off at UPS.

Garmin vs MS V3

Garmin vs MS V3.jpg

Reactions: Schütze
Curious what does this test confirm or not confirm.
You can see the difference in recorded velocities, which is very close, and . . . the average is virtually identical.

I will add that the Garmin is also very small and compact for transport and VERY easy to set up . . . just set it near your gun facing forward (no aiming) and go. Faster and easier than setting up the MS V3.

1698674494683.jpeg

You can see the difference in recorded velocities, which is very close, and . . . the average is virtually identical.

I will add that the Garmin is also very small and compact for transport and VERY easy to set up . . . just set it near your gun facing forward (no aiming) and go. Faster and easier than setting up the MS V3.

View attachment 8260427

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: straightshooter1

View attachment 8260427
Where did you get that blue tripod?

Reactions: Cajun Blake
I have a Magnetto speed V3 and it does work pretty good but will have some missed shots here and there. Where the Garmin shines is its size and you point it generally in the direction and it doesn’t miss a shot. I also have an FX and it doesn’t miss a shot either and is really user friendly. With the Garmin and the FX you don’t have to buy adapters for suppressed shots and you don’t have to worry about taking it off one barrel to the next when shooting multiple guns. Or worry about your accuracy being obscured from some weight being on your barrel. Which I do have Arca mounts for the V3 as well. Labradar has had a place but with the FX and Garmin they will have to go back to the drawing board to stay in the game. The App for the Garmin is better than the FX App but you can’t go wrong with either of them. The problem with the FX is it will cost you $300-$400 more which makes the Garmin a little more desirable. Also the Garmin is much smaller than the FX. For someone who just occasionally shoots a gun and needs speed the V3 will be more than adequate but if you are shooting multiple guns and constantly needing to get speeds on loads and ammo you better bypass the V3 and get a Garmin or FX….

Last edited:
Reactions: Hopar