• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph

hot loads B==D - - -
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
Caught a glimpse of it on a YouTubers Gap Grind video. Looks pretty nice. Anyone know more about it?

Reactions: PRSFNG
1000026265.jpg

4m40sec for info. X-ring does some cool stuff and seems like a real nice guy (never met him, so no idea).

Reactions: PowPowHawg
Anyone know how much it’ll cost?
Wouldn’t surprise me if MSRP is at least $1000+. Knowing how the price point are on their other electronics probably $1200 at least. Again this is just a wild ass guess.
Edited to add per discussion below MSRP will be $600.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t surprise me if MSRP is at least $1000+. Knowing how the price point are on their other electronics probably $1200 at least. Again this is just a wild ass guess.
That wouldn’t surprise me either, but I’m hoping it’ll be way less than that. Their shotgun trainer is $1000 bucks and hopefully the chrono has way less tech in it to lower the price.

I have to admit that a larger company behind this excites me a lot more than a startup in another country charging twice as much for a product that only works half the time...
I know of 2 products you mentioned.

I personally have owned the Andiscan for awhile (labradar for years and magneto speed since version 1, prior to that). It has worked for me 100% under expert mode. I've traveled all over the country shooting matches with it and it has been flawless.

With that said, the Garmin unit is chef's kiss.

I was at the grind and G A precision was taking pre orders to be delivered later this month for $600. This thing is the titts. If anyone is thinking about a different more expensive radar, I recommend waiting for this.

BTW; Note the accuracy> 0.1 fps. It demonstrates that they use ultra-high frequency and sufficient power level.
I didn't see that listed in the promo. Where was it?

I just searched YouTube and google I couldn’t find anything on this.

The andiscan seems great but it’s one guys hobby, if something happens to him it’s pretty well fucked for future support. I’d rather have something backed by an actual company. The FX true ballistic was going to be my next buy but at the price point guys are mentioning on the garmin that’s hard not to wait for.

We've had one for several weeks, and they're the real deal. After having it for a day we put in a stocking order and designed a rifle-mount for them. For $599 they're going to be the go-to radar chrono overnight.

Taking pre orders by chance? For the chrono not the mount.

Reactions: BigSkyRF
Taking pre orders by chance? For the chrono not the mount.
We are going to work with Garmin on how they want this to take place. The chrono is their baby, so we want to follow their rules on how they hit the market. Hopefully we will know in the next day or two, and if we will be doing a pre-order, I'll post it here.

We've had one for several weeks, and they're the real deal. After having it for a day we put in a stocking order and designed a rifle-mount for them. For $599 they're going to be the go-to radar chrono overnight.
I’m assuming the mount you guys made is the one in post #4? Are you able to share more pictures of it?

I’m assuming the mount you guys made is the one in post #4? Are you able to share more pictures of it?
Yes that's us. I'm going to wait to post more photos/data on anything until Garmin clears timing, but it's set up to work with ARCA off the side of a rifle, or a QD Pic mount (like an ADM) off the top of a rifle, and an also be taken off the rifle and the whole assembly be thrown on your tripod. They will be available when the Garmins begin to sell, including (at least from us, likely others) as a package purchase.

Yes that's us. I'm going to wait to post more photos/data on anything until Garmin clears timing, but it's set up to work with ARCA off the side of a rifle, or a QD Pic mount (like an ADM) off the top of a rifle, and an also be taken off the rifle and the whole assembly be thrown on your tripod. They will be available when the Garmins begin to sell, including (at least from us, likely others) as a package purchase.
Group buy

When will they be available? Also in.

I won't make a bunch of people happy, but I'll always be honest with you guys.

A group buy, especially at the launch of a product like this, is unlikely. Those of us with orders in have already been told to expect only a portion of the order to be filled at launch. They have seen more dealer demand than they anticipated.

Once stock is easily available, we may be able to do something, but I wouldn't count on that until at least 6-10 weeks after launch, depending on when the demand settles and inventory stabilizes from Garmin.

So how does it work shooting in a middle of a zero line? Are other rifles triggering the unit?

So how does it work shooting in a middle of a zero line? Are other rifles triggering the unit?
The units auto-correct for this so you're not getting the other guy's response. With other units they will sense one another and get on different wavelength, and with a bunch of rifles on a line it seems to know who is shooting from closest to the unit. Garmin thought things through here.

Also, it triggers seemingly every time with suppressed 22lr, even while rifle mounted back by the magwell. It's everything a radar-based unit should be.

Do they have an ETA on when these will be shipping?

is anyone taking preorders? I'm very excited about this product, especially since It seems like there will be arca mounted solutions.

Has Garmin explicitly stated it will hold up to recoil if mounted to a rifle? Not necessarily talking extremes like 50 BMG, but say 308?

Awesome! Can’t wait! And if 419 is making the mount, it’s going to be top notch.

Reactions: Maurygold