• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Garmin Xero C1 Pro protective covers - NEW COLORS

AshtonPrecision

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 3, 2020
    Michigan
    www.ashtonprecision.com
    Custom designed 3D printed covers for the Garmin Xero C1 pro

• Printed from soft yet durable TPU
    • Will protect your unit, but won't scratch the screen
    • Easy slide on installation. It's held in place by retaining bosses that are on the inside.
    • Works with any mounting system
    • Lifetime Guarantee

$25 each shipped to local 48.

Website is now live. Please follow the link below to purchase.

NOW OFFERED IN 5 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS: BLACK, SPACE GRAY, RED, ORANGE, and FDE/Tan. Please select at checkout.

Check out this review from precisionriflevoice.com - https://precisionriflevoice.com/202...w-ashton-precision-garmin-xero-c1-pro-covers/

Be on the lookout for other items. Website coming soon.

IMG_9724.jpg

Xero Cover 2.jpg

Attachments

• Xero Cover 3.jpg
      Xero Cover 3.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 543
    • Xero Cover 4.jpg
      Xero Cover 4.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 521
    • Xero Cover 5.jpg
      Xero Cover 5.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 555
    • Xero Cover 6.jpg
      Xero Cover 6.jpg
      395.7 KB · Views: 549
    • Xero Cover 7.jpg
      Xero Cover 7.jpg
      999.1 KB · Views: 644
    • thumbnail_IMG_9517.jpg
      thumbnail_IMG_9517.jpg
      930.3 KB · Views: 687
    Last edited:
    Yeah this looks cool. So, it doesn't rub on the screen or anything over time that could cause it to be obscured or anything? Maybe I'm just slow, (ok, so it's not really a maybe), but I'm not quite sure what area it clips into or whatever to secure it? I assume there's some part that sticks out into a recess on the xero in a few places I just don't see where that is. Doesn't matter so long as the middle won't rub the screen if it's in a pack or something. Looks cool man

Reactions: AshtonPrecision
    Thank you everyone for all the orders!!

If you have placed an order as of today, it has shipped and will arrive shortly. If you provided an email address when ordering you should receive a shipping notification with tracking info. If you don't receive an email within two days of ordering please shoot me a PM and I will send you the tracking information.

Last edited:
    Reactions: BigDaddy0381
    Please follow this link to order.

Last edited:
    Thank you everyone for all the orders! The response has been awesome! All orders as of noon today have been shipped.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
    Reactions: bigbulls
    Custom designed 3D printed covers for the Garmin Xero C1 pro.

Printed from soft yet durable TPU
    Will protect your unit, but won't scratch the screen
    Easy slide on installation. It's held in place by retaining bosses that are on the inside.
    Works with any mounting system
    Lifetime Guarantee

I'm asking $25 each shipped to local 48. Please follow the link below to purchase. I can also accept payment through Zelle or USPS Money Order.

https://square.link/u/aJxmwSlH

Be on the lookout for other items. Website coming soon.View attachment 8272155
    Ordered. Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Custom designed 3D printed covers for the Garmin Xero C1 pro.

Printed from soft yet durable TPU
    Will protect your unit, but won't scratch the screen
    Easy slide on installation. It's held in place by retaining bosses that are on the inside.
    Works with any mounting system
    Lifetime Guarantee

I'm asking $25 each shipped to local 48. Please follow the link below to purchase. I can also accept payment through Zelle or USPS Money Order.

https://square.link/u/aJxmwSlH

Be on the lookout for other items. Website coming soon.View attachment 8272155
    Can you go ahead and drop me that .stl file? :) Great looking cover! Congrats!

I put my order in yesterday, looking forward to receiving it. Thanks.

What’s the ETA for current orders?

I put my order in yesterday, looking forward to receiving it. Thanks.

What’s the ETA for current orders?

Thank you for your order. All orders received have been shipped as of today. You should have received an email with the tracking information. Check your spam folder if you don't have anything in your inbox.

Received mine today. The material these are made of is nice, soft and supple. It’s heavy duty yet flexible and soft so as not to harm the Xero. Hard to explain but you will be happy with the consistency of this product. Nice job!