• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Garmin Xero C1 Pro x2 @MSRP

Stangs55

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2010
Texas
Sold to ranger0787 and bjtiger75

So I was a bit overzealous in trying to make sure I got a Xero ASAP...and I ended up with two extras.

I'm putting them up for sale here for the Hide at what I paid for them plus $20 to ship.
$599 + $50 Texas tax + $20 to ship = $670ish.

They are brand new. Never used.

I'm assuming more than two people will want them, so please don't bother if you plan to resell or if you have a new account.

If you want one, post here and I'll pick two people by Sunday evening and ship monday.

Cheers.

Paypal F&F, Zelle, Venmo only.
IMG_1230.jpg

Last edited:
the thread say it has 2 extra for sale, there is 5 plus people wanting one. It just replied to me and said he has 3 extra. Something isn’t right here with the sale. Hopefully i am wrong.

Congrats to Ewhite80 and pangelos. PM incoming.

And, yes, it looks like someone may be trying to scam with a "." in front of my name. Clearly isn't me.

And I'm sorry if it looked like a goat show to some. Never my intent. I posted giving two days notice since I knew I couldn't ship anything over the weekend and wanted to give more than one person a chance to find a hard to find item. I was intending to just pick the two Hide supporters who had been members the longest...but some of those here withdrew.

Update. Ewhite withdrew and I overlooked that. PM to 243AI incoming...

Last edited:
Reactions: Masojoh
the thread say it has 2 extra for sale, there is 5 plus people wanting one. It just replied to me and said he has 3 extra. Something isn’t right here with the sale. Hopefully i am wrong.
Nope. Never replied to you and said this.
Sorry.
Garmin  Sniper's Hide Forum.jpeg

If anyone has one they’d like to sell and not play games, Id be happy to purchase.