• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Screen Protector

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    IMG_0886.jpeg

Ordered, been wanting one and waiting for it to come out. Nice to see a CHEAP shipping option for once as well!

Ordered . Cool product. Thanks for posting.

To be clear ... I am not a poor and would normally just order a 3 pak of the Garmin Xero C1 Pros, just in case of screen damage. However, since HMFICoTS says it's ok to go this route ... ordered mine. Feel a bit dirty/poor though. Thanks for the tip.

Just got my pack of Annex screen protectors in and installed one on my XERO... These things are NICE! They absolutely fit like a glove! Drops right inside the external ridges around the screen, you can't even tell it has a screen protector on it. Crystal clear, and incredible fitment and 3 of them for only $20... Yeah, if I go through all these, I'll definitely be buying more. These things are going to be a big hit once word gets out about them. I'm impressed. Annex, yall did an excellent job. Two thumbs up from me. 👍🏼👍🏼

Last edited:
    Just got my pack of Annex screen protectors in and installed one on my XERO... These things are NICE! They absolutely fit like they a glove! Drops right inside the external ridges around the screen, you can't even tell it has a screen protector on it. Crystal clear, and incredible fitment and 3 of them for only $20... Yeah, if I go through all these, I'll definitely be buying more. These things are going to be a big hit once word gets out about them. I'm impressed. Annex, yall did an excellent job. Two thumbs up from me. 👍🏼👍🏼
    Yes yes and yes. Got mine too.