• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Garmin Xero mounts and Pelican case inserts for the Xero

Drhorsepower

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2012
Reno nv
Eli, My 12-year-old, is making some cool new mounts for the Garmin Xero. He is also making some cool inserts that fit a Pelican 1040 case.

The rifle mount allows you to attach your Xero to any rifle with an arca-swiss or a Picatinny rail. The mount also allows you to slide the Garmin out to the side to clear baker wings or weights. The mount can also be mounted to an arca-swiss tripod head, allowing you to switch between rifles and/or shooters easily.
tempImagehxSAc2.pngIMG_0495.jpg
The 4-way arca mount is designed for the Xero to be easily mounted to an arca-swiss head tripod no matter what direction you want to keep your head.
tempImage9uhidf.pngtempImageFXDYLT.png
Keep your kit safe with one of his custom Pelican 1040 case inserts. Made out of thermoplastic polyurethane, the insert provides a snug fit of your Xero with the right amount of softness to protect the finish on it. The inserts are designed for the four way arca attachment or the rifle mount.

tempImageJkmCW6.pngtempImageIaXhjE.pngtempImage9nNxF1.pngtempImage1g3caX.png

Prices include all mounting hardware and shipping. Also, if you want a case and a mount, subtract 5$ from the total...

Rifle mount-45$
4-way arca mount-15$
Pelican 1040 case insert-20$
Harbor Freight Apache 550 case insert-30$

Here are also a couple videos as well-

Also, check out some of his other designs-

Last edited:
ttt, he has mounts back in stock. However, he's playing catchup right now on case inserts.

all messages responded to. Eli is working on catching up on orders as well as waiting on parts. All orders will be shipped midweek this week

Hello all,
We just ran the numbers, and the total will be $ 70$ shipped for the insert and rifle mount (or 30$ shipped for the insert) because the insert takes almost twice as much material and time to make. Also, shipping is going to be more expensive due to the size of the insert.

Also, we printed prototypes but don't have any for sale. However, the new part that we have been waiting on for the printer arrives today, so we should have some ready to roll tomorrow!

Reactions: Cheetah
Hello all,
We just ran the numbers, and the total will be $ 70$ shipped for the insert and rifle mount (or 30$ shipped for the insert) because the insert takes almost twice as much material and time to make. Also, shipping is going to be more expensive due to the size of the insert.

Also, we printed prototypes but don't have any for sale. However, the new part that we have been waiting on for the printer arrives today, so we should have some ready to roll tomorrow!

hey Ill take one of these. insert and mount for 70$
thats the one for the apache 550 that holds the mount, tripod both?

how do i pay?

tell Eli Rueger said hi.

and if you guys want to shoot my NRL match let me know! we can work out a deal for some prize table merch...

im really impressed with this mount. looking forward to it.

Reactions: Drhorsepower
hey Ill take one of these. insert and mount for 70$
thats the one for the apache 550 that holds the mount, tripod both?

how do i pay?

tell Eli Rueger said hi.

and if you guys want to shoot my NRL match let me know! we can work out a deal for some prize table merch...

im really impressed with this mount. looking forward to it.
Thank you sir. Your package is enroute.

Eli loves supporting your match. It is one of the best ran matches I’ve been to with the nicest people.

Eli says to tell Rueger hello as well!

Reactions: D_TROS
hashtagIMPRESSED

The insert is a soft bendy plastic stuff. not like foam but close. and holds the pieces snug. excited to have a case to hold everything. esp the charging cable which i can lose very easy…

had to get a bolt stop and tac table also. will be trying all this out on the range this weekend.

thanks again Eli!

IMG_6979.jpeg

Last edited: