• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garrote on plate carrier

Jigstick

“What’s the matter colonel sanders….chicken?”
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Pittsburgh PA
    Where is the best place to keep a garrote on your plate carrier? Weak side high? Can’t seem to find a good spot for it.

I plan on using it as much as possible. So I need to be able to deploy it rapidly
    I have an idea. Take the BCG out of your rifle and tie one end of the thing to the charging handle , and the other to the hammer.. Then loop it out the muzzle of your rifle, and you can sneak up on people and garrote them like an animal control guy!

I have an idea. Take the BCG out of your rifle and tie one end of the thing to the charging handle , and the other to the hammer.. Then loop it out the muzzle of your rifle, and you can sneak up on people and garrote them like an animal control guy!
    modern-problems-chapelle.gif

If you wrap a garrote around your nut tight enough, you have extra protection in CQB from getting nailed in the balls. They can hit you over and over again and you don't feel a thing!

Plus, stress levels go down when you are raw-dogging your way across TJ in the future. No pesky little bastardos 9 months later.

Wait wait wait…….we are supposed to have plate carriers now as well. Fuck, I can’t keep up. My garrote was just custom built by a master
    My garrote was made by Hirotaka Kawai. We tested it with me garroting a Hattori Hanzo sword and it cut the blade in half like butter.

I slid it into my plate carrier and my fucking commo shit and 2 mags fell off. I said "Oh shit" and pulled it back out and it cut the 3 slings for my backup long guns. Disaster man...disaster.

I have it sandwiched between two Lvl4 plates for now, but I'm gonna have to replace them if I draw the thing.

I used barbed wire for the first one I made but it was awkward to grip. So I switched to 300# braided fishing line.

Hold on a second The King is on to something here. But instead of rendering your AR inop attach the garrote to your harris bipod. Now you gotta make sure the bipod flips closed toward you that way the springs do the work. If done right the head comes clean off. Bonus is if he has some kind of neck shield on that foils the garrote your muzzle is perfectly aligned to double tap his medula oblongata.

Hold on a second The King is on to something here. But instead of rendering your AR inop attach the garrote to your harris bipod. Now you gotta make sure the bipod flips closed toward you that way the springs do the work. If done right the head comes clean off. Bonus is if he has some kind of neck shield on that foils the garrote your muzzle is perfectly aligned to double tap his medula oblongata.
    I watched what a Harris can do to a persons finger when misplaced - I like the cut of your jib.

But I think we are going about this wrong - OP obviously carries dual wielded Desert Eagles....rifles are for pussies.

I sure as hell hope that you are not serious, you get caught with a Garrote you're going to have a bunch of splaining to do.
    "Criminal Tool"

You didn't hit him at 1000 yards with your sniper rifle, you missed him again at 100 yds with your duty rifle, you weren't even close at 10 yds with your handgun. What are the odds your going to stop him with a piece of string ?

You didn't hit him at 1000 yards with your sniper rifle, you missed him again at 100 yds with your duty rifle, you weren't even close at 10 yds with your handgun. What are the odds your going to stop him with a piece of string ?
    Well apparently "Some" people around here don't Delta Force enough...

Sirhr

Pics of your plate carrier. Otherwise you won't understand how to deploy it.

Don't forget the laser...

SIrhr

I made a kydex holster lined with felt. Has swift clip attachments for molle. Surprisingly good retention even with the felt. Deployment is quiet as well.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    Well apparently "Some" people around here don't Delta Force enough...

Sirhr

You misunderstand the situation on the ground in Mogadishu.

This wasn’t Delta garroting a dude - it was folks checking shit off their bucket list under the “Kill a dude with...” category.

1. Choke someone to death on a stuffed animal.
    b. Dodge some kid trying to shoot you causing him to shoot his dad.
    3. Starve a village to death over the course of a decade.
    4. Dshka
    e. Overdose them on coke
    VI. Drop a blackhawk helicopter on them.
    2. Garrote a dude.
    51. ... zzz zzz

Reactions: camocorvette
    I used barbed wire for the first one I made but it was awkward to grip. So I switched to 300# braided fishing line.
    Braided, not mono. Mono is too thick. But as the dude below you said, it’ll cut his girly hands.

Nice thing about fishing line, nobody bats an eye, until its on your plate carrier.

Reactions: Jigstick