• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garth brooks performs for creepy Joe!

AZ_Spot&Stalk

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2019
Daughter just said that Garth preformed at the inauguration today! Smfh....

He made sure to hug Obama as he left .......

With no mask , phucking hypocrites!

AFK (@Boogie_IVAN) Tweeted:
The way Garth brooks shook Biden and Kamala’s hand versus him dapping up Obama 😂 https://t.co/toLYSHHDSc

Country music is like the original gay community lol. Conway Twitty was light in the loafers.
iu

Come on guys! Country was all about walk'n out and shoot'n your 🐴 in the head, so you wouldn't shoot yourself in the head! Damn it, get straight here! Mac:ROFLMAO:

Tried listening to Garth a couple of times and just never understood the appeal. He lead country down the path to pop and it all went to shit. Its all formula now and sounds the same with metrosexual cowboy hat wearing soy boys. No self respecting cowboy/westerner would ever let one of those hats get close to them. Long for the days of Buck Owens and Merle. Saw Merle at the Felt Forum in the mid 70's and he was excellent.

Really who fucking cares. He's an entertainer his opinion or his political views are his... I don't give a shit what they are anymore then he should care what mine are. Bottom line is if or when the SHTF if he needs help I know not to waste any time thinking about that.

Maybe he doesn't like the conservative crowd after he wore a Barry Sanders jersey and got blasted all over social media for two days.

Someone better let Tom Segura know that Garth’s secret now goes all the way to the WH.

Garth Brooks never was a great singer, and said so in interviews. But, he has a degree in marketing, and he used that to great effect. Give the audience what they want- even if they don’t know it. His concerts were never about the songs- they were about the spectacle. You “saw” GB in concert because you went to see the show, not hear the music...

Tried listening to Garth a couple of times and just never understood the appeal. He lead country down the path to pop and it all went to shit. Its all formula now and sounds the same with metrosexual cowboy hat wearing soy boys. No self respecting cowboy/westerner would ever let one of those hats get close to them. Long for the days of Buck Owens and Merle. Saw Merle at the Felt Forum in the mid 70's and he was excellent.
Heard that Yellowstone show is doing the same shit to y’all out west.

Hick Hop.

There was a time when men were celebrated, looked up to. No longer

Sad, isn't it?

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines has always sucked.

All modern country music played on the radio is complete shit.

Aaron Lewis does country music better and he is more known for Metal (Staind). And he actually supports the Bill of Rights, especially the 2nd Amendment. Same with Phil Labonte of All That Remains.

Capture.PNG

....Touch 'em all foundation?........huh......no wonder he supports rapey joe.....

David Allan Coe could've put on a good show for them. I'm sure obango would have liked grooving to a few of the classics like N***** Fuckers and Lay Me Down Some Rails.

We have two main country stations in upstate SC. 92.5 is the Garth Brooks all the time station and 100.5 is the Blake Shelton all the time station. And I mean ALL THE TIME. Gone are the days of country music you can relate to and help you through a hard time or make a good time better. Heck, I will take Ray Stevens all day every day over those two.

We have two main country stations in upstate SC. 92.5 is the Garth Brooks all the time station and 100.5 is the Blake Shelton all the time station. And I mean ALL THE TIME. Gone are the days of country music you can relate to and help you through a hard time or make a good time better. Heck, I will take Ray Stevens all day every day over those two.

I have XM in my truck. If I'm not listening to classic rock, I usually have it on Willie's Roadhouse or Outlaw Country.

Reactions: fx77

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out