• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gas block question

drglock

Old fat guy
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Morrison,Oklahoma
    I’ve got a Noveske 16” with a mid gas system with a standard gas block I’d like to swap out for an adjustable block. My gas block is the standard low Noveske that’s pinned to the barrel. Can I just use an adjustable gas block that is the clamp on style since I don’t see a lot of options for pinned blocks.

Does your existing GB have the single roll pin centered at the bottom of the block? If so, Noveske has a Superlative AGB with set screws and the pin. Otherwise, a clamp-on will work as long as it fits under the handguard.

Reactions: drglock
    Does your existing GB have the single roll pin centered at the bottom of the block? If so, Noveske has a Superlative AGB with set screws and the pin. Otherwise, a clamp-on will work as long as it fits under the handguard.
    Yes it has the single roll pin