• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

gas block shims

AbitNutz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2021
SW Ohio
I bought a gas block some time back that came with a .75x.025 shim. I found it very handy and I'd like to buy some more but I can't locate a source. Does anyone know where I can find any?

Is this what you are looking for?

Yep, I found those a little ago too. I figured well, if that's what they cost. So I put 5 in my cart and went to check out. I walked away when they wanted not only $4 a piece but then $10.00 to ship them. I guess I'll just continue to use a feeler gauge.

f that's what they cost. So I put 5 in my cart and went to check out. I walked away when they wanted not only $4 a piece but then $10.00 to ship them. I guess I'll just continue to use a feeler gauge.

$15 rounds of ammo. One trip thur McDonalds drive-thru in the full mini-van. Don't spite the nose. Get what you want. Life's short.