• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gas block???

Captain Moroni

Well armed easily annoyed
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2007
Pocatello ID
www.highdeserttactical.us
Can anyone recommend me an adjustable .875 gas block? I have JP's and PRI's on other rifles but neither of them make a .875. It looks like PRI quit making one a while ago, it comes up in a Google search but its a dead link.

Its going on a 6.5x47 MA-10 if it matters, I'm sure someone will ask.

Re: Gas block???

PRI still offers both the black and SS 0.875" adjustable gas blocks. I don't think they come up on the website, but they are still cataloged items for 2012. You need part number 05-875-02GT for black and 05-875-02S for stainless.

Also, give the fine folks at Paladin Machine a call and tell them you would like a 3-position adjustable block for a barrel with a journal of 0.875. They'll need your gas port size/measurement, and then they'll make one for you spec'd to your rifle.

Paladin Machine Service
3832 Gates Ford Rd.
Kershaw, SC 29067
(803) 475-7542

While they don't have a website with any pics, etc., you can find plenty of reviews of their products online. I have used them and I think that they are truly excellent products.